Guaranteed Lowest Price
Posi Quiet PQ Pro Brake Pads Disc Brake Pad Set - PQ PRO Brake Pads w/Shims and Hardware - Front - PN - 500.09830
- Disc Brake Pad Set - PQ PRO Brake Pads w/Shims and Hardware - Front - PN 500.09830
- Part #: 500.09830
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Clean, quiet and smooth braking.
- 97% coverage of the vehicles on the road from model years 2000-2019!
- Application Specific – engineered for optimum braking performance for your specific vehicle.
- Exclusive Mu500 coating provides instant stopping power right out of the box eliminating break-in period.
- Peace of mind for your customers. Each set of PQ PRO brake pads comes with our 12-month “Centric Assured Roadside Assistance” package providing free towing no matter what the issue is.
- 100% compatible with all rotors and today’s modern rotor coatings.
- Advanced multi-layer adhesive shims ensure silent braking.
- Ultra-low dusting formulas for clean wheels.
- 100% positive-molded, 100% post-cured and 100% scorched for consistently superior long-term stopping power.
PQ PRO is the natural evolution of Centric's nearly two decades long success with the Posi Quiet line of brake pads. Ideally, rotor and friction should be in sync, but that is not currently the case. In their efforts to deal with the ravages of rotor corrosion, rotor suppliers have lost focus of the essential brake pad and rotor interface! Centric's new PQ PRO is your best solution for the growing proliferation of replacement brake rotors that use difficult to remove, anti-corrosion coatings. These rotor coatings interfere with a ceramic brake pad’s (adherent friction) natural need to deliver the crucial friction transfer film layer to the rotor immediately from the first stop. This action often fouls ceramic pads due to the typical low content or absence of abrasives in their formulations. In many cases, this leads to comebacks and lost profit. New PQ PRO is your definitive solution to these challenges.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)