- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit Rear Brake Line Kit - 950.46505
- Part #: 950.46505
- Style: Stainless Steel
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Improves pedal feel and response
- Teflon inner line resists expansion and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid
- Stainless Steel outer braid weave protects against abrasion
- Clear abrasion resistant cover delivers maximum chaffing protection
- 100% tested to 4500 psi
- DOT compliant
- Covered by a 90-day warranty against manufacturers defects
Upgrade your stopping power with the added control provided by StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Overtime, your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading to StopTech brake lines you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits are constructed with a Teflon inner line that resists expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid. Plus, your StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit features a stainless steel braid that supports the Teflon and protects against incidental impact and abrasion. On top of this, StopTech adds a clear abrasion resistant cover, so you get impressive protection against chaffing.
When you're looking to upgrade your braking power, turn to a StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit. They're 100% tested to 4500 psi and DOT approved. Backed by a 90-day warranty against manufacturers defects.
- Replace factory flex lines only
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)