We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Part #K1618 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth H (Bushkill, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander — Apr 24, 2015 7:24 AM
Stock style rear rotors would always warp. Haven't had that problem with this brand.When the rotors get old, rust bunches up in the rotor slots causing pulsating during braking. This is the second kit I've purchased for this car. AutoAnything had the best price for the part number I needed.
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without brake calipers
- Part #:K1618
- Kit Includes (Front and Rear Set):
- Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads
- Installation & Break-In Guide (PDF)