Guaranteed Lowest Price
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits 4-Wheel Brake Kit - K6560-36
- 4-Wheel Brake Kit
- Style: Without brake calipers
- Part #: K6560-36
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Give your rig extreme braking performance with a Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Designed for your truck or 4x4 vehicle
- Feature low-dust ceramic formula reinforced with carbon fibers for severe-duty stopping power
- Enjoy improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking thanks to premium, stainless steel shims
- Maximum cooling provided by drilled and slotted rotors
- Protected against rust with zinc plated rotors (except hub assemblies)
- Plated to perfection using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances for a bolt-on upgrade
- Ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit included
- Great for towing, larger tires and off-road driving
- Everything you need can be found in your kit – matched rotors and pads, pin bushings and lubricant
- Kits available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle
- Optional red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles
- Choose between 4-wheel, front or rear brake kits, with or without calipers
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Bring back heavy-duty stopping performance onto your ride with a Power Stops Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Tailored for your truck or 4x4 application, this low-dust formula brake kit is reinforced with carbon fibers for extreme braking performance even on treacherous terrain.
Designed for improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking with stainless steel shims, this anti-rust brake kit provides zinc-plated drilled and slotted rotors for maximum cooling (except hub assemblies). Using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the a top-of-its-kind kit for your vehicle.
Your kit comes with everything you need for the easy, bolt-on installation. From brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware kit, including pin bushings and matched rotors and pads, all you need to do is choose between a 4-wheel, front or rear brake kit and if you’d like it with or without calipers.
Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is great for towing and compatible with your oversized tires. It also comes with optional red powder-coated calipers (available for most vehicles) and is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
- Brake kits do NOT include wheel bearings or seals
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer. Power Stop LLC warrants this product to be free from defects and poor workmanship for 3 years from the purchase date or 36,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed on the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a defect in workmanship or material is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to give this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This warranty includes rotor cracking. The 3-year/36,000-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.