Guaranteed Lowest Price
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Rear Right Rotor - 121.35002
- Rear Right Rotor
- Part #: 121.35002
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Get premium rotors at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- C-TEKs deliver the highest quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and disc thickness variation
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000-grade iron
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If your pedal pressing is getting depressing because of all that squealing and grinding, it's time to replace those worn out rotors. Unfortunately, the high cost of rotor replacement can leave your wallet feeling worn out, too. So, put a stop to the price gouge and replace your brakes with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors.
Designed as a direct replacement for those floppy factory discs, Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors bolt right in place. And, just because you get these brake rotors on a budget—make no mistake—they are chock full of premium features.
Centric double disc grinds them in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and disc thickness variation while improving rotor and pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the OEM-type G3000-grade worked iron works great with factory pads. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)