- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your drivetrain from corroding debris with an ACDelco Brake Dust Shield
- Boasts a rust-resistant coating to hold up against severe weather conditions and humidity
- Resilient metal construction also protects your brakes from debris
- Manufactured to OE specifications for fit, form and function
- Your ACDelco Dust Shield has a 1-year/12,000-mile limited warranty
Keep your wheels spotless with an ACDelco Brake Dust Shield. Crafted from high-quality metal with a rust-resistant coating, these direct-fit replacements offer the quality, reliability and long-lasting durability of the OE. 1-year/12,000-mile limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ACDelco Brake Dust Shield Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter C (WATERTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer — Mar 30, 2019 2:50 AM
Reviewed by Mark I (DURAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada — Jun 25, 2017 6:20 PM
Ordering online at Auto Anything was easy. Fast shipping. The AC Delco brake dust shield looks good, but i thought it should be painted. It looks like galvanized metal which should last. I sprayed some black paint on it anyway. It installed easy because i was changing the ball joints & hub bearing on passenger side. I try to use AC Delco parts when the price is good.