- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your drivetrain from corroding debris with an ACDelco Brake Dust Shield
- Boasts a rust-resistant coating to hold up against severe weather conditions and humidity
- Resilient metal construction also protects your brakes from debris
- Manufactured to OE specifications for fit, form and function
- Your ACDelco Dust Shield has a 1-year/12,000-mile limited warranty
Keep your wheels spotless with an ACDelco Brake Dust Shield. Crafted from high-quality metal with a rust-resistant coating, these direct-fit replacements offer the quality, reliability and long-lasting durability of the OE. 1-year/12,000-mile limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ACDelco Brake Dust Shield Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter C (WATERTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer — Mar 30, 2019 2:50 AM
Reviewed by Mark I (DURAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada — Jun 25, 2017 6:20 PM
Ordering online at Auto Anything was easy. Fast shipping. The AC Delco brake dust shield looks good, but i thought it should be painted. It looks like galvanized metal which should last. I sprayed some black paint on it anyway. It installed easy because i was changing the ball joints & hub bearing on passenger side. I try to use AC Delco parts when the price is good.