- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tear up the track – and stop on a dime when you need to – with ACDelco Brake Pads
- Tested to D3EA and SAE J2784 for effectiveness, along with Noise/Vibration/Harshness (NVH) and durability/wear testing for quality assurance
- Ceramic, semi-metallic and organic formulas provide safety for a wide range of vehicles
- High-integrity friction material molded to the backing plate for bond integrity
- Premium shims, slots and chamfers reduce noise, vibration and braking harshness
- Stamped backing plate allows for proper pad movement within the caliper assembly and defends against premature wear
- Your AC Delco Brake Pads have a 1-year/12,000-mile limited warranty
Give your street machine the timely and dependable stopping power it deserves with ACDelco Pads. Designed and proven to diminish noise, vibration and excessive wear-and-tear, these top-quality replacements are available in a range of materials such as ceramic, semi-metallic and organic. Includes shims, slots and chamfers. 1-year/12,000-mile limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ACDelco Brake Pads Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Greg G (DELRAY BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Forte — Sep 08, 2017 9:14 AM
Installation was fairly easy, though a bit tricky to fit them into the metal clips provided. They seem pretty well made and stop the vehicle on demand. Just what you'd expect from a set of new pads. So far no obvious signs of brake dust, so that's good.