- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- No matter what you get around in, lock down a reliable, safe operation with ACDelco Brake Rotors
- Manufactured to OE specifications, with a rust-preventive coating that extends their service life
- Inspected at the factory for balance to ensure not only on-point breaking, but noise reduction
- Available in a variety of materials, styles and finishes for your specific application
- Sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits
- Your AC Delco Brake Rotors carry a 1-year/12,000-mile limited warranty
Upgrade your pedal performance with a set of AC Delco Brake Rotors. These ready-to-install replacements follow OE specs and ensure unparalleled balance and near-silent braking. They also boast a rust-resistant coating over a range of rotor styles, finishes and materials. Available in front or rear kits. 1-year/12,000-mile limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ACDelco Brake Rotor Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Douglas B (CARMEL, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Buick Lucerne — Jan 05, 2018 4:33 AM
I put these on the front of my Buick 2 weeks ago. They appear to be accurately machined and OEM quality in every aspect. The bottom line is that they stop the car smoothly without any brake pulsing. Don't know about their longevity, but for now, I'm very happy.
Reviewed by David P (New Lenox, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Sonic — Jul 15, 2017 1:43 AM
Reviewed by Peter A (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 1972 Chevy Corvette — Jul 12, 2017 8:33 AM
Having done business with several parts houses, I feel this one is one of the top 5%. They were extremely helpful and answered every question fully. They were a little expensive on some parts but efficiency should substitutes for some of the higher prices. A great outfit. Would recommend highly.