- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your stopping power from the street to the track with an AP Racing Brake Kit
- Designed to equip your ride with on-a-dime, late-braking responsiveness
- Fade-resistant during high-speed stops yet durable enough to withstand your everyday commute
- Custom-designed to work with your OE master cylinder, ABS and traction control systems
- AP Racing Big Brake Kits come in your choice of rotor style, caliper size and color (most vehicles)
- Rotors feature curved vane construction for maximum cooling when tearing it up at the track
- DOT-compliant and TUV-approved stainless steel lines improve pedal-feel and eliminate stiffness
- Kits include everything needed for easy installation
- Big Brake Kits are available for the front and rear of most vehicles
- Your AP Racing Big Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Whether you’re bound for downtown or headed for a tire-shredding spin around the track, gear up the right way with an AP Racing Big Brake Kit. These top-notch kits are designed to boost your behind-the-wheel confidence by reducing your braking effort and improving responsiveness.
Equipped with curved vane rotors designed to maximize cooling and resist fade after repeated high-speed stops, AP Racing Big Brake Kits also empower your ride to handle the rigors of day-to-day motoring. Each AP Racing BBK is engineered to work in tandem with your OE master cylinder, ABS and traction control systems so you’re guaranteed a picture-perfect fit. Customize your kit with a range of rotor styles, caliper sizes and colors to choose from (most vehicles).
AP Racing Brake Kits feature DOT-compliant and TUV-approved stainless steel lines to further improve your overall pedal-feel and stiffness. Available for both front and rear applications in most vehicles, your AP Racing Big Brake Kit comes complete with no other parts required and is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)