- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reliable stops and lasting performance – that’s what you get when you invest in a Baer Sport Brake Kit
- This two-in-one assembly is comprised of Sport Rotors and Sport-Touring Brake Pads (also sold individually onsite)
- Sport Rotor features:
– Custom-engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
– Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for matchless longevity
– Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter-rotational pattern found on pro racecars – from NASCAR to Le Mans
– Eliminates the threat of outgassing and enhances your wet-weather responsiveness
– Strict production tolerances ensure even pad-wear along the face of your rotors
– Improve your car, truck or SUV’s looks with dynamic visual impact
– No modifications or oversize wheels required – Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
– Boast a straightforward installation – no bleeding required
- Sport-Touring Brake Pad features:
– Manufactured with a ceramic formula for smooth stopping and less dust
– High-friction compound ensures consistent performance
– Great pedal-feel comes from the positive molding process
– Mechanically fixed anti-noise shims prevent screeching
– Provide increased friction while meeting OE standards for noise and durability
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Baer Sport Brake Kit is covered by a 2-year warranty
There are few names as respected in the professional racing world as Baer, but their products are as appropriate for your car, truck or SUV as they are for those tearing it up at NASCAR or Le Mans. Take the Baer Sport Brake Kit, for example – what makes this product so irresistible is the fact that it offers two products in one. In this assembly, you have Baer Sport Rotors and Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads.
The slotted and cross-drilled rotors nix the threat of outgassing while enhancing wet-weather responsiveness, and their strict production tolerances guarantee even pad-wear along the face. They also look sharp once applied. You also won’t need to bleed them before you install them. The brake pads provide a great pedal-feel, have been positive-molded and employ a ceramic formula for smooth stopping and reduced dust. And, mechanically fixed noise shims cut down on screeching.
Made right here in the USA, your Baer Sport Brake Kit carries a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel and Toluene-diisocayanate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Baer Sport Brake Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review