- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Arm your convoy with the superior stopping power of Bendix Fleet MetLok Brake Pads
- Engineered, formulated and manufactured with your fleet vehicles in mind
- Friction material is tested and proven over millions of miles and under high-temp conditions
- Provide shorter stopping distances than other aftermarket and OE pads
- Attachment method provides increased resistance to lining-plate separation – reduces downtime
- Slots and chamfers designed to mirror OE
- High-quality steel shims ensure noise-free braking
- Your Bendix Fleet MetLok Brake Pads carry a 12-month warranty
From taxis and tow trucks to street-clearing salt spreaders, hard-working rides are subjected to extreme braking conditions on a daily basis. When your vehicle needs superior stopping performance, turn to Bendix Fleet MetLok Brake Pads.
Engineered, formulated and manufactured specifically with your fleet vehicles in mind, Bendix MetLok Brake Pads feature a severe-duty friction material that had been tested and proven over millions of miles and under extreme and high-temperature situations. Not only do Bendix Fleet Brake Pads provide shorter stopping distances than other aftermarket and OE pads, they offer a premium attachment method that increases resistance to lining-plate separation and reduces downtime.
Easy to install with slots and chamfers designed to mirror OE, Bendix MetLok Fleet Pads are also equipped with high-quality steel shims to deliver noise-free operation. Your Bendix Fleet MetLok Brake Pads carry a 12-month warranty.
Bendix Fleet MetLok Brake Pads Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JIM P (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Jun 27, 2018 6:04 AM
Am an old guy, ex dealership mechanic, done plenty of brake jobs... These pads on MY application are the best I have ever used, period. Complete package w/ ALL hardware. NO break in required, about 2-3 regular stops and that is it. I will only use this type/brand on all my vehicles from now on.
Reviewed by loyal a (ANTHONY, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — May 31, 2018 8:19 PM
I am starting to buy nearly all my parts for my Ford F250 from auto anything. The prices and shipping can bot be beat. Also so many other offers to choose from.
Reviewed by Hamza R (BELLINGHAM, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Acadia — Oct 25, 2017 8:22 PM
These pads are awesome. A bit dusty, but I'll take that for excellent stopping power. No noise at all.