The current product is out of stock.
Click Brake Rotors to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your stopping safety with Bendix Fleet MetLok Severe Duty Brake Rotor
- Alloyed carbon castings provide superior thermal stability and strength to withstand extreme performance demands
- Extend rotor life by limiting corrosion build-up with heat-resistant SurfaceLok™ coating
- OEM-driven machining specs deliver smooth pad-to-rotor contact
- Better contact pedal response improves stopping power in all conditions
- Available for a range of heavy-duty, fleet and pursuit vehicles
- Your Bendix Fleet MetLok Severe Duty Brake Rotor is backed by a 12-month warranty
When it comes to heavy-duty, fleet and pursuit vehicles, safety is of the utmost importance. Extreme driving conditions require the extreme stopping performance of a Bendix Fleet MetLok Severe Duty Brake Rotor.
With alloyed carbon castings providing superior thermal stability and strength, Bendix Fleet MetLok Brake Rotors are made to excel under punishing demands. And with a patented heat-resistant SurfaceLok™ coating, you will see limited corrosion build-up and extended rotor life.
Each Bendix Fleet MetLok Rotor is engineered to OEM-driven machining specs to ensure smooth pad-to-rotor contact and improved stopping power in all conditions. Your Bendix Fleet MetLok Severe Duty Brake Rotor is backed by a 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bendix Fleet MetLok Severe Duty Brake Rotor Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jonathan S (ALABASTER, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 01, 2019 6:43 AM
Ordered these to replace the OEM brakes on my 2013 Ram 1500 4x4 and they turned out to be much better. The black finish looks good and after following the Bendix Burnishing procedure, they are smooth and responsive. The customer service from Auto Anything was outstanding. I would highly recommend both Bendix Fleet MetLok and Auto Anything.