- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your stopping performance with Bendix Premium Brake Pads
- 100% copper-free brake pads available for a range of vehicle applications
- Each pad is constructed with a 4-layer, noise-eliminating shim
- Designed to outperform OE and other aftermarket pads that contain copper
- Premium Brake Pads include hardware when necessary
- Your Bendix Premium Brake Pads carry a 12-month warranty
Ahead of their time, Bendix Premium Brake Pads are designed to comply with the upcoming 2025 regulations where all brake manufacturers in the US will be required to eliminate copper from their friction formulations.
Designed to not only comply but outperform OE and other aftermarket pads that contain copper, Bendix Premium Pads are available for most vehicles that roam the roads today.
Offering premium stopping performance and noise-free operation with a unique, 4-layer shim, upgrading to Premium Brake Pads from Bendix is a no-brainer. Your Bendix Premium Brake Pads include hardware when necessary and come backed by a 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bendix Premium Brake Pads Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by larry k (MOGADORE, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Kia Soul — Feb 27, 2019 12:44 PM
Reviewed by Dan W (Hoschton, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota RAV4 — Aug 16, 2018 8:15 PM
These pads went on in minutes and worked perfect. Plus, they did come with the clips even though they weren't shown. Never going to pay to have my brakes done again. Thanks Auto Anything!
Reviewed by Robert M (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Impala — Aug 01, 2018 2:04 AM