- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop safely with a top-notch Bendix Premium Brake Rotor
- Platform-specific castings meet or exceed OE standards
- Precise machining specifications for smooth pad-to-rotor contact
- Completely balanced for smooth operation with OEM-style vane configuration
- Corrosion-resistant coating provides a clean look and extended rotor life
- Your Bendix Premium Brake Rotor comes with a 12-month warranty
Squealing or grinding brakes are an indication that replacement parts should be ordered soon. Don’t delay and upgrade your failing factory components with a Bendix Premium Brake Rotor. Engineered with platform-specific castings that meet or exceed OE standards and precise machining specifications for smooth pad-to-rotor contact, Bendix Premium Brake Rotors are the ideal addition to any ride.
Bendix Brake Rotors are completely balanced for smooth operation with OEM-style vane configurations and a corrosion-resistant coating that provides a clean look and extended rotor life. Your Bendix Premium Brake Rotor comes with a 12-month warranty.
Bendix Premium Brake Rotor Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John E (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 1985 Mazda RX-7 — Apr 22, 2018 5:53 AM
These are a good replacement rotor at a great price, they fit just like the OEM rotors.
Reviewed by Richard T (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Apr 04, 2018 8:29 PM
The price for these rotors is fantastic but the squeaks came with it.
Reviewed by Salvador L (WOODSTOCK, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac G5 — Mar 26, 2018 12:20 PM
Easy to install, nice braking distance. Not sure about its rust-resistance since it's not coated.