- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prolong pad and rotor life – without raising too much dust – with Centric C-TEK Ceramic Brake Pads
- Manufactured to strict OE specs from 100% asbestos-free materials
- Formulated and shimmed to reduce vibration and noise during brake engagement
- Directly compatible with a wide range of vehicles
- Guaranteed to conform to brake friction material regulations
- Your Centric C-TEK Ceramic Brake Pads are sold as a pair and carry a 90-day or 3,000-mile Limited Warranty
When it comes to outstanding brake performance, Centric C-TEK Ceramic Pads leave the others in the dust – and raise none, while you’re at it. Formulated and shimmed to eliminate ear-splitting screeches and vibration, these high-quality brake pads pave the path to smooth, steady stopping power.
Built to last from asbestos-free materials and according to stringent OE specifications, Centric C-TEK Ceramic Brake Pads adhere to all brake friction material regulations. Sold in pairs, they’re backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric C-TEK Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Darrell B (STILWELL, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti G35 — Oct 22, 2018 8:27 PM
This is the second set of these pads I have purchased. They perform well for the driver that gets the urge to test the capabilities of the car on occasion. Quiet and responsive. Only downside was there were no brake clips included with purchase