- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop safely every time – with a set of Centric C-TEK Drilled Brake Rotors
- Manufactured with high-quality materials to OE-quality specifications
- Drilled holes efficiently vent dust, gas and heat for superior performance
- Hat sports a black, corrosion-resistant electro-coating
- Non-directional finish optimizes friction between rotor and pad
- Precisely mill-balanced for smoother performance and less vibration
- Ground, double-disc design reduces thickness variations and run-out
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile Limited Warranty
Precisely crafted, mill-balanced and tested for unparalleled braking performance, Centric C-TEK Drilled Brake Rotors ensure safe, enhanced stopping power every time you need it. Top-notch in every way, these OE-quality replacement rotors are drilled to allow dust, gas and heat to escape with greater efficiency, and sport a non-directional finish to augment crucial rotor-to-pad friction.
Guaranteed to run smoother and vibrate less, Centric C-TEK Drilled Brake Rotors include a hat finished with an attractive black electro-coating designed to better resist corrosion, and the double discs have been ground to combat thickness variations and run-out. Your Centric C-TEK Drilled Brake Rotors are supported by a 90-day or 3,000-mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric C-TEK Drilled Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ed M (Trussville, AL) Reviewed for a 1999 Porsche 911 — Nov 12, 2017 8:46 AM
3rd set of drilled rotors I've gotten. Price and service good but hubs start rusting badly by 2 weeks later. No detai/acid washing of wheels made this happen. Just a couple of days of rain. Would be really nice to have heavier zinc plating so this wouldn't happen.