- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get performance-stopping power at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- C-TEK delivers a high-quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Manufactured to OEM fit and function specifications
- Cross-drilled & slotted to quickly expunge hot gases and debris
- Creates the ideal pad-to-rotor surface
- Holes & slots keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free while extending pad life
- Built with G3000-grade iron metallurgy for factory quality and performance
- Double disc-ground finish and mill balancing eliminate run-out and thickness variations
- Takes a simple 1-2 hour installation for each axle
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined and hats feature a natural finish
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
Putting a ferocious bite behind that factory pedal doesn't have to take a bite out of your budget. Featuring a drilled and slotted design, Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors provide world-class braking performance without the earth-shattering price tag. And, since they're manufactured to OEM specifications, your Centric C-TEK drilled and slotted rotors deliver maximum bang for your bolt-on buck.
Built to OEM specs for fitment and function, Centric Drilled and Slotted Rotors serve as a direct replacement for factory discs and bolt right in place. But don't let the factory fit and bargain price fool you, C-TEK drilled slotted rotors deliver the braking goods—starting with the OEM-type G3000-grade iron metallurgy.
Double disc ground and precision mill-balanced, your C-TEKs eliminate run out and rotor thickness variations, while vastly improving break in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the rotors feature a natural finish on the hats. And, stop what you're doing—Centric backs your C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty, depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
102 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by RUDY A (SAN ANTONIO, TX) — Aug 08, 2018 4:10 AM
Nice looking. These are zinc coated fyi. Look real nice. Easy install no issues. I have had them over a year.. (2000 Saleen with cobra front brakes)
Reviewed by Michael L (Conway, NH) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — May 28, 2018 8:07 PM
Couldn't get a year out of non drilled/slotted napa rotors without them warping. These have never warped!