- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get performance-stopping power at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- C-TEK delivers a high-quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Manufactured to OEM fit and function specifications
- Cross-drilled & slotted to quickly expunge hot gases and debris
- Creates the ideal pad-to-rotor surface
- Holes & slots keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free while extending pad life
- Built with G3000-grade iron metallurgy for factory quality and performance
- Double disc-ground finish and mill balancing eliminate run-out and thickness variations
- Takes a simple 1-2 hour installation for each axle
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined and hats feature a natural finish
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
Putting a ferocious bite behind that factory pedal doesn't have to take a bite out of your budget. Featuring a drilled and slotted design, Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors provide world-class braking performance without the earth-shattering price tag. And, since they're manufactured to OEM specifications, your Centric C-TEK drilled and slotted rotors deliver maximum bang for your bolt-on buck.
Built to OEM specs for fitment and function, Centric Drilled and Slotted Rotors serve as a direct replacement for factory discs and bolt right in place. But don't let the factory fit and bargain price fool you, C-TEK drilled slotted rotors deliver the braking goods—starting with the OEM-type G3000-grade iron metallurgy.
Double disc ground and precision mill-balanced, your C-TEKs eliminate run out and rotor thickness variations, while vastly improving break in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the rotors feature a natural finish on the hats. And, stop what you're doing—Centric backs your C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty, depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin D (Johnston, RI) Reviewed for a 1999 Lincoln Continental — Sep 08, 2018 6:08 AM
Look`s great on the car ! Makes the car really good ! Overnight shipping is really the way to go ! Nice people to deal with ! Can`t beat the price deal on them ! Very satisfied ! AAAAA+++++
Reviewed by Paul H (LAKE ZURICH, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon XL — Aug 20, 2018 8:31 PM
I hadn't had them long...few weeks...just still breaking them in. So far they are great. Stop real good..noticeably better than stock. I bought ceramic pads with metallic.
Reviewed by RUDY A (SAN ANTONIO, TX) — Aug 08, 2018 4:10 AM
Reviewed by Michael L (Conway, NH) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — May 28, 2018 8:07 PM