- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drum out worn factory drums with Centric Premium Brake Drums
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- The perfect match for your set of Centric Premium Brake Shoes
- OEM-level casting, balance and machining for superior fit and performance
- Precision-machined friction surfaces for smooth operation and reduced noise
- Machined finish delivers a clean look behind your wheels
- Durable black finish provides long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground finishing method eliminates run out and drum surface variation
- Non-directional finish improves drum and shoe break in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000 metallurgy
- Your Centric Premium Brake Drums are backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first)
Drum up braking performance and style without drumming your budget out of town. Centric Premium Brake Drums are built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards—at an affordable price. And, with features like OEM-level casting, balance and machining, Centric Premium Drums also deliver superior fit and performance.
Centric Performance Brake Drums start with OEM-type G3000 metallurgy. Then, friction surfaces are precision-machined for smooth operation and reduced noise. And, the non-directional, double disc ground finishing method eliminates any drum surface variations, while improving drum-to-shoe break in. Plus, the durable black coating and machined finish give you a set of drums that deliver rock & roll style behind your wheels.
Crafted specifically for your vehicle, these replacement drums bolt right in place of your factory stoppers. That's how Centric premium drum brake give you premium fit and performance without the premium price tag. And, when paired with Centric Premium Brake Shoes, you get unstoppable value! What's more, Centric backs your Premium Brake Drums with a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first).
- Drums should always be replaced in pairs (front or back) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single drum replacement is highly discouraged.
- Actual brake drums may differ slightly from images shown
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric Premium Brake Drums Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ricardo L (MONROVIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 11, 2019 5:55 AM
Installed these brake drums but they need to be balanced before install or else you're truck will shake when braking. I ended up taking them off and reinstalling the OE brake drums. The shaking went away. I'll try to return these drum brakes since I don't see the point in having to spend more money to balance them. Also, they are made in China.
Reviewed by James W (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 25, 2018 4:42 AM
Reviewed by Amer K (IRVINE, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota RAV4 — Nov 01, 2017 10:07 PM
Honestly I love the coating on then. They aren't noisy and they work well. I have been driving on a set of drums for a good 200k and now it was time to replace them. Much better brakes smooth and quiet
Reviewed by John B (HIGHLAND, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 14, 2017 7:49 AM