- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Put some premium sole in your brake shoes with Centric Premium Brake Shoes
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Delivers superior quality and performance over OEM shoes
- The perfect match for your set of Centric Premium Brake Drums
- Each shoe is precision ground to provide an exact fit & function
- 100% asbestos-free friction compounds
- Specially formulated compounds are dyno tested to meet or exceed OEM specs
- Includes shoes and all OEM style pins & levers
- Your Centric Premium Brake Shoes are backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first)
Superior braking quality and performance are yours with Centric Premium Brake Shoes. Using a 100% asbestos-free formula, Centric shoes are engineered and tested to out-stop, out-deliver and out-live any OEM brake shoe out there. In a nutshell, Centric premium drum shoes put premium ‘sole' in your drum brake system.
Along with the superior formulations, Centric uses continuous dynamometer to further raise the quality and performance standards. Then, each Centric drum brake shoe is precision ground for an exact fit and maximum function. And to make installation a breeze, Centric includes all OEM style pins, levers and hardware with your drum shoes.
Built specifically for classic cars, big trucks and SUVs, the Centric drum brake lining always brings your vehicle to a safe halt. Plus, you can pair ‘em with Centric Premium Brake Drums for an unstoppable combo of performance, style and value. And stop the presses—Centric backs your Premium Brake Shoes with a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first).
- Brake shoes should always be replaced in sets (front or back) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single shoe replacement is highly discouraged.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric Premium Brake Shoes Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ismael a (East Elmhurst, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander — Aug 17, 2016 8:47 PM