- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Invest in Centric Premium Ceramic Brake Pads for superior stopping power and reliability
- Formulated for increased service life while maintaining high friction levels at all operating temperatures
- Positive mold technology provides even wear characteristics over time
- Scorched to remove impurities in the friction material and improve initial pad/rotor break-in
- Manufactured and intended for passenger cars and light-duty trucks
- Compliant with current brake friction material legislation
- Feature OE-style chamfers and gas slots
- Post-cured for consistent performance
- Your Centric Premium Ceramic Brake Pads carry a 90-day or 3,000-mile Limited Warranty
Centric Premium Ceramic Brake Pads are made for light-duty and passenger car drivers who require shorter stops under the most demanding conditions. Featuring OE-style chamfers and gas slots and post-cured for optimum consistency, these first-rate replacements comply with all modern brake friction material regulations and install easily in place of your screeching factory components.
Formulated for lengthier service, high-friction Centric Premium Ceramic Brake Pads operate just as well under hot and cold conditions. They’ve been manufactured using positive mold technology that provides even wear characteristics throughout the lifetime of the brake pads. Scorched to remove imperfections and enhance pad/rotor break-in, your Centric Premium Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a 90-day or 3,000-mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric Premium Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John W (Gaithersburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercury Milan — Jul 16, 2019 12:03 PM
Purchased these pads to replace Chinese made pads. Nothing really bad to say about the Chinese pads except the older they got, the more dust they made. Have had the Centric pads on my wife's Milan for about five days now. Per my wife, they have a firm feel and bite. No fade noted after several heavy stops. The rotors are cross drilled and slotted and much of the buzzing when the brakes are applied has stopped.
Reviewed by Kai W (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Highlander — Jan 02, 2019 5:12 AM