Ships Between 10/19 - 10/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Park safe and secure with Centric Premium Brake Shoes
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Delivers superior quality and parking performance over OEM shoes
- Special parking brake-specific formula features higher friction characteristics
- Conforms to SAE J2784 Parking Brake Standards
- Each shoe is precision ground to provide an exact fit & function
- 100% asbestos-free friction compounds
- Specially formulated compounds are dyno tested to meet or exceed OEM specs
- Your Centric Premium Parking Brake Shoes are backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first)
You'd never run in bowling shoes or dance in snowshoes, so never park with simple drum brake shoes. Centric Premium Parking Brake Shoes put the bite in your parking brake. Thanks to the special parking brake-specific formula, Centric park brake pads feature higher friction characteristics than OEM shoes. And, they conform to SAE J2784 Parking Brake Standards to deliver superior quality and parking performance.
Along with the superior formulations, Centric uses continuous dynamometer to further raise the quality and performance standards. Then, each Centric parking brake pad is precision ground for an exact fit and maximum function.
Built specifically for classic cars, big trucks and SUVs, Centric emergency brake shoes keep your vehicle parked right where you left it. Plus, they work perfect with your Centric Premium Rear Brake Rotors. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Parking Brake Shoes with a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first).
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Centric Premium Parking Brake Shoes Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John E (High Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Expedition — Jan 05, 2018 3:56 AM
These shoes were to replace the original 2008 set when the vehicle was new. They appear to have a better finish and overall look to be very high quality. It would have been more convenient to offer a new hard wear set of springs and pins with the shoes. Otherwise a good purchase, I have never had a problem ordering from AutoAnything. Thank you.
Reviewed by Bob R (ROBERTS, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Hyundai Elantra — Mar 17, 2017 2:52 PM