- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-built to stop your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Perfect brake enhancement for passenger, 4WD/SUV and motorsport vehicles
- Boast DBA's patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation system for faster cooling and increased strength
- Thermo Stability Profiling allows the rotors to take more heat—longer disc and pad life; delayed brake fade
- Thermo-Graphic heat paint markings change color at specific temperature thresholds for quick and easy rotor monitoring
- For select trucks and SUVs, DBA makes special 4x4 Survival Series Rotors that are perfect for towing, off-roading, motorsports and everyday street driving
- No mechanical changes or adaptors are necessary to install rotors
- Rotors are sold individually, be sure to verify the quantity you need
- Your DBA Rotors are backed by a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty
- T3 4000 Series Rotors:
–Directly replace your stock rotors
–Carved with tri-symmetrical slots for enhanced braking, above track-approved DBA T2 Rotors
–Forged from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for improved thermal capabilities
- T2 Slotted Rotors:
–Built with DBA's smart T2 bi-symmetrical curved slots that cut vibration for quieter, stronger and smoother braking
–Curved slots help reduce uneven pad wear and protect against glazing
–Non-directional slotting for use on left or right side of your ride
- 4000 Series Rotors:
–Mid-series high-performance for street or track driving
–6x6 directional wiper-slot face maintains consistent brake friction for a cleaner rotor surface
–Friction gases and debris are rapidly expelled by the 6x6 wiper-slot rotor face
- 4000XS Series Rotors:
–Specifically designed for performance street driving
–Cross-drilled and slotted face expels friction gases, debris and water
- Gold Series Rotors:
–Cross-drilled and slotted rotor face improves pad bite and reduces brake fade in all braking situations
–Gold paint provides excellent corrosion resistance and sweet looks
- T3 5000 Series Rotors:
–Two-piece rotor designed with XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron rotor surfaces and aircraft-grade aluminum hubs
–The reusable hubs detach when you need to replace the rotor surface
–Tri-symmetrical slots offer strong, smooth and quiet braking, above track-approved DBA T2 Rotors
- 5000XS Series Rotors:
–Two-piece, high-performance rotors are designed for street use
–Resist distortion by allowing discs to expand uniformly during heavy use
–Reusable Alumalite hats are built from high-strength, aerospace-grade T6 aluminum
–Cross-drilled and slotted faces rapidly expel hot friction gases, debris and water
–Hats available in 4 anodized colors: Gold, Black, Red and Blue
Scrub the speed off your street machine or race car with the iron grip provided by Disc Brakes Australia Rotors. These performance discs deliver a serious upgrade to any braking system on the road or the track. Featuring T3 4000 Series Rotors, T2 Slotted Rotors, Gold Series Rotors and more, they maintain constant friction for a cleaner disc surface and less fade.
Thermo-Graphic heat paint is marked on the edge of each rotor. The colors change to signify temperature thresholds, making quick work of monitoring rotor temps. Rotors also feature DBA's Thermo Stability Profiling which handles the higher temperatures that result from spirited driving.
To keep your rotors cooler than a can of Fosters, DBA uses a "Kangaroo Paw" vent design. The vents work like an air impeller to quickly extract the hot air. It also produces a rotor that's 20% more efficient than traditionally vented discs. And best of all, DBA backs your rotors with a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty.
- Kangaroo Paw venting is not available on all part numbers.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DBA Rotors Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey E (Penfield, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru WRX — Jun 09, 2018 4:35 AM
I've used these rotors on several vehicles over the years. The highest quality bar none. A little pricey but worth the money.
Reviewed by J.R. W (GUALALA, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 17, 2018 10:20 AM
Front brakes on my Jeep take a beating, should have been 13" instead of 12". But these DBA's don't warp and last through 3 sets of pads!
Reviewed by consuelo S (FLUSHING, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — May 16, 2018 3:06 AM
Excellent front rotors but no matching rear rotors for Subaru Forester
Reviewed by Lee C (Dover, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Apr 24, 2018 7:16 AM
The DBA 4000 and 5000 series rotors give us a great alternative from the expensive two piece rotors. They are durable and effective.
Reviewed by Chris N (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Audi A6 — Apr 26, 2014 1:19 PM
These rotors were recommended by Hawk brake pads to use with their pads. I strongly suggest that you follow the break in procedure. No problem stopping a heavy A6 Avant wagon. No fade.