- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend your rotors with DBA Replacement Rotors
- Rotors use tri-symmetrical, cross-drilled or directional slotted pattern for strong, smooth, quiet braking (varies per application)
- Bolts or mounts right up to your existing Alumalite hats
- Built from DBA’s proprietary XG-150 high-carbon alloyed iron
- Lighter-weight rotor reduces unsprung suspension weight
- Rotor service life is extended thanks to Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP)
- Larger surface area improves heat dissipation and minimizes brake fade
- CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) coated, machine-turned friction surface improves DTV (disc thickness variation) and parallelism
- Teardrop- and diamond-patterned columns increase cooling by up to 20% over straight cooling vanes
- Patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation system delivers faster cooling and maximum strength
- Color-changing thermo-graphic heat paint makes for easy rotor-life monitoring
- Non-friction surfaces are coated with protective paint for value and appearance
- DBA marks every rotor with part number, manufacture date and batch code for complete traceability
- Your DBA Replacement Rotors are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re driving on the road or on the track, your brakes are bound to take the hit – regardless of their quality. Luck for you, reviving your rotors to like-new performance is easy with DBA Replacement Rotors.
Designed to mount right to your original DBA Alumalite hats, your DBA Rotors also offer Thermo Stability Profiling to withstand heavy use and extreme heat. Plus, rotor discs feature Graphic paint marking to let you know when your rotors’ overall health and whether they are too hot or not, but that shouldn’t be a problem thanks to the Kangaroo Paw venting system which ensures rotor rings run up to 20% cooler than traditional rotors.
All non-friction surfaces are coated with protective paint for style and longevity, and every rotor is marked with its part number, manufacture date and batch code for traceability. Even better, your DBA Replacement Rotors are backed with a 12-months or 12,000 mile warranty.
- Replacement rotor only — does not include Alumalite hat