- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Measure your brake pad wear with the precision of a DMA Goodpoint Brake Pad Wear Sensor
- Built with superior parts for lasting performance
- Features injection-molding technology and equipment
- Performance- and quality-tested
- Sensors provide OE wire length for a seamless and high-quality replacement
- Silver-coated and German-produced cable wire for enhanced signal connectivity
- Offers maximum signal interference suppression
- Your DMA Goodpoint Brake Pad Wear Sensor is covered by a 12-month unlimited mileage warranty
DMA Goodpoint Brake Pad Wear Sensor lets you foresee your brake pads’ future before it’s too late, avoiding expenses or wasted components and keeping you safe on the road. Made through precise machinery and equipment, DMA Goodpoint Sensors provide OE wire lengths that are silver-coated and German Leoni-produced. Keeping signal interference at a minimum, each sensor is quality-tested for durability and performance.
Withstanding extreme heat buildup produced by brake rotors, this sensor is constructed with phenolic resin for maximum performance and durability. Your DMA Goodpoint Brake Pad Wear Sensor is covered by a 12-month unlimited mileage warranty.
DMA Goodpoint Brake Pad Wear Sensor Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tom P (COPLAY, PA) — Dec 09, 2017 7:33 AM
I ordered two sensors. One for the front and one for the back. I received two front sensors and i was not able to use the second one for the rear since it didn't reach the pads. Luckily i was trading in the car the next day so i was able to just connect the sensor and zip tie the thing up inside the wheel well so at least the light was off.