- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your wheels nice and clean with a Dorman Brake Dust Shield
- Rust-resistant coating to withstand extreme weather conditions and humidity
- Durable metal construction also protects your brakes from debris
- Direct-fit replacement for easy installation (all hardware included when applicable)
- Dorman Brake Dust Shields carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are a few symptoms to tip you off that your brake line system needs replacing. One is if your vehicle pulls to one side when braking. Another is a soft brake pedal, leading to excessive travel when pushed, or if you find a leak of brake fluid. Any or all of these mean you should invest in a brand-new set of brake lines, and why not go with one from Dorman. Dorman Brake Lines, like all Dorman parts, aren’t just replacements – they come with extra features and benefits to make sure every customer gets the best possible product for their vehicle.
They’re made of high-quality stainless steel to resist the corrosion and rust caused by road-salt. So, if you live somewhere that sees heavy snow, you’ll definitely want these, as road-salt has been known to eat through the weaker steel of factory brake lines. Pre-formed for easy installation, they require no modifications whatsoever and come as a complete kit – with all the lines, fittings and rear axle lines you need.
Suitable for wide-ranging application, your Dorman Brake Line Kit is supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)