- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your vehicle’s stopping strength with premium Dorman Brake Lines
- Perfect for drivers living in areas where road-salt is used in wintertime
- Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel construction for a longer service life
- Lines resists the rust caused by road-salt, which eats through factory steel brake lines
- Pre-formed for easy installation on specific applications
- Makes for a direct-fit replacement – no retrofitting or bending needed
- Complete kit includes all lines, fitting and rear axle lines
- Well-matched to cover just about every truck or SUV on the road today
- Your Dorman Brake Lines are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are a few symptoms to tip you off that your brake line system needs replacing. One is if your vehicle pulls to one side when braking. Another is a soft brake pedal, leading to excessive travel when pushed, or if you find a leak of brake fluid. Any or all of these mean you should invest in a brand-new set of brake lines, and why not go with one from Dorman. Dorman Brake Lines, like all Dorman parts, aren’t just replacements – they come with extra features and benefits to make sure every customer gets the best possible product for their vehicle.
They’re made of high-quality stainless steel to resist the corrosion and rust caused by road-salt. So, if you live somewhere that sees heavy snow, you’ll definitely want these, as road-salt has been known to eat through the weaker steel of factory brake lines. Pre-formed for easy installation, they require no modifications whatsoever and come as a complete kit – with all the lines, fittings and rear axle lines you need.
Suitable for wide-ranging application, your Dorman Brake Line Kit is supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to nickel and chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Brake Line Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Debbie W (Fort Wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Feb 07, 2020 6:44 AM
I will continue to keep ordering. Great place to order from. I will tell every one how nice and what great people there are there to help you to get what you need the first time.
Reviewed by steve b (North Olmsted, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jan 16, 2019 5:12 AM
It's crazy to have steel lines on a truck and live in the rust belt. After patching one line only to break another one when bleeding the brakes, I decided to stop messing around and just order the full stainless replacement.I sprayed all the connections over a couple days before removing the old lines. With that replacement of the old line was fairly easy, the hardest part was freeing the bleeder screws, which I broke only one off and had to replace the caliper.I hope to never replace them again
Reviewed by THOR J (JEWETT, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Jan 11, 2019 6:10 AM
Reviewed by Dennis E (CHERRY VALLEY, IL) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Yukon — Nov 08, 2018 2:33 PM
THEY WERE BENT TO FIT IN BOX BUT YOU PUT STICKERS WERE TO BEND THEM BACK.INSTALLING THEM IS A PAIN BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRODUCT.THEY WORKED FINE AND I WILL BE DOING MORE WITH YOU .THANKS