- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your vehicle’s stopping strength with premium Dorman Brake Lines
- Perfect for drivers living in areas where road-salt is used in wintertime
- Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel construction for a longer service life
- Lines resists the rust caused by road-salt, which eats through factory steel brake lines
- Pre-formed for easy installation on specific applications
- Makes for a direct-fit replacement – no retrofitting or bending needed
- Complete kit includes all lines, fitting and rear axle lines
- Well-matched to cover just about every truck or SUV on the road today
- Your Dorman Brake Lines are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are a few symptoms to tip you off that your brake line system needs replacing. One is if your vehicle pulls to one side when braking. Another is a soft brake pedal, leading to excessive travel when pushed, or if you find a leak of brake fluid. Any or all of these mean you should invest in a brand-new set of brake lines, and why not go with one from Dorman. Dorman Brake Lines, like all Dorman parts, aren’t just replacements – they come with extra features and benefits to make sure every customer gets the best possible product for their vehicle.
They’re made of high-quality stainless steel to resist the corrosion and rust caused by road-salt. So, if you live somewhere that sees heavy snow, you’ll definitely want these, as road-salt has been known to eat through the weaker steel of factory brake lines. Pre-formed for easy installation, they require no modifications whatsoever and come as a complete kit – with all the lines, fittings and rear axle lines you need.
Suitable for wide-ranging application, your Dorman Brake Line Kit is supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
Dorman Brake Line Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rich T (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Apr 20, 2018 2:54 PM
good quality. had one small issue with one of the flare nuts but customer service took care of it promptly. will definitely be back.
Reviewed by Keith W (IOLA, WI) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Mar 02, 2018 7:29 AM
The Stainless steel brake lines fit as expected. Order arrived even faster than expected.
Reviewed by Todd F (SAINT CLOUD, MN) — Nov 01, 2017 8:18 AM
it's nice that someone is filling the need for these as they are a fairly common replacement item in the area