- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain your stopping system with an EBC Brake Kit
- Direct-fit replacement pads and rotors offer quick, easy installation
- Avid racer or daily driver – this kit is available for a wide range of applications
- Each EBC Brake Kit offers vehicle-specific brake pad and rotor options that vary based on your application requirements
- Yellowstuff Street and Track Pad Features:
– Designed for street, race and drift racing
– Perfect for fast driving thanks to zero brake-fade
– Withstand repeated heavy brake use
- Redstuff Brake Pad Features:
– Ceramic brake pads specific for passenger or saloon cars
– Boasts lowest dust and 15% brake improvement
– ECE R 90 type approved for most applications
- Ultimax2 Brake Pad Features:
– Manufactured with 100% eco-friendly materials
– Fully R 90 approved and perfect for daily use
– Withstand hot and cold climates
- Bluestuff NDX Race Brake Pad Features:
– Trackday pads are produced from high friction sport and race materials
– Multi-piston system and larger rotors offer better release and cooling
– Not road-legal for EU markets where R90 is required
- EBC Orangestuff race brake pads are available for use with any kit option
- Sold separately in your choice of front or rear kit
- Your EBC Brake Kits come with a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads
When it comes to vehicle maintenance, few systems are as important as your brakes. Don’t settle for dealership prices that leave your pockets light on cash—go for the simple, DIY option offered by an EBC Brake Kit.
EBC Brake Kits are designed for easy, direct-fit replacement, providing the vehicle-specific brake pads and rotors you need for a whole system overhaul. Available in several configurations to suit a range of vehicle applications, these performance brake kits make finding the right parts a no-brainer.
Choose from Yellowstuff or Bluestuff brake pads if you frequent the racetrack or go for Ultimax2 or Greenstuff brake pads if you’re a daily driver – Redstuff ceramic brake pads are also available for you.
EBC Performance Brake Kits are sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits and come backed by a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads.
EBC Brake Kits Customer Reviews
683 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John C (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 8:07 PM
Reviewed by Kelvin W (JUPITER, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Wednesday at 3:17 AM
the rotors and pads arrived on time as promised and my mechanic was able to install them in no time flat. They work just like the OEM on my Tahoe and I couldn't be happier. I'll be back for parts for my Dodge pickup.
Reviewed by Samuel W (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 1996 Land Rover Range Rover — Tuesday at 8:38 PM
I picked these up so I had something good to pair with the EBC discs and pads already installed on the front of my SUV. Even if the rear brakes don't handle much in the grand scheme of braking, the vehicle still feels more solid when coming to a stop. No rust, either. I couldn't ask for more.
Reviewed by Arthur C (Juneau, AK) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Escape — Dec 06, 2018 10:27 AM
Installation was simple. Break in coating on pads really helps with break-in period. Vehicle stops better and smoother. No pulling to one side, shaking or pulsing at all. No steering wheel vibration. Coating on rotors is a great idea and looks good, too. I would recommend EBC parts to my friends.