- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain your stopping system with an EBC Brake Kit
- Direct-fit replacement pads and rotors offer quick, easy installation
- Avid racer or daily driver – this kit is available for a wide range of applications
- Each EBC Brake Kit offers vehicle-specific brake pad and rotor options that vary based on your application requirements
- Yellowstuff Street and Track Pad Features:
– Designed for street, race and drift racing
– Perfect for fast driving thanks to zero brake-fade
– Withstand repeated heavy brake use
- Redstuff Brake Pad Features:
– Ceramic brake pads specific for passenger or saloon cars
– Boasts lowest dust and 15% brake improvement
– ECE R 90 type approved for most applications
- Ultimax2 Brake Pad Features:
– Manufactured with 100% eco-friendly materials
– Fully R 90 approved and perfect for daily use
– Withstand hot and cold climates
- Bluestuff NDX Race Brake Pad Features:
– Trackday pads are produced from high friction sport and race materials
– Multi-piston system and larger rotors offer better release and cooling
– Not road-legal for EU markets where R90 is required
- EBC Orangestuff race brake pads are available for use with any kit option
- Sold separately in your choice of front or rear kit
- Your EBC Brake Kits come with a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads
When it comes to vehicle maintenance, few systems are as important as your brakes. Don’t settle for dealership prices that leave your pockets light on cash—go for the simple, DIY option offered by an EBC Brake Kit.
EBC Brake Kits are designed for easy, direct-fit replacement, providing the vehicle-specific brake pads and rotors you need for a whole system overhaul. Available in several configurations to suit a range of vehicle applications, these performance brake kits make finding the right parts a no-brainer.
Choose from Yellowstuff or Bluestuff brake pads if you frequent the racetrack or go for Ultimax2 or Greenstuff brake pads if you’re a daily driver – Redstuff ceramic brake pads are also available for you.
EBC Performance Brake Kits are sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits and come backed by a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads.
EBC Brake Kits Customer Reviews
552 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kody L (Elizabethville, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda CR-V — Friday at 10:11 AM
I've had trouble with front rotors warping on my vehicle. So far these have been great and brake smooth. The coatings also appear to be good quality but more time is required for sure.
Reviewed by Joseph Q (CORAM, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Camry — Wednesday at 7:07 AM
There are only 3 companies I will use for brakes, for my daily driver, EBC IS THE BEST OPTION. Simple installation for anyone with a bit of automotive know how. Great stopping power, reasonable dust, phenomenal durability.
Reviewed by Robert H (PRESCOTT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Mini Cooper — Aug 01, 2018 8:03 AM
EBC rotors and pads for Mini Cooper, exact fit, great quality, work better than original brakes. Not sure about dust level yet but can't be worse. I'm very happy with them.
Reviewed by Stephan K (New Richmond, WI) Reviewed for a 2005 Lincoln Town Car — Aug 01, 2018 7:43 AM
I've used other brake products, and have never been all that impressed with how they performed. I was told by a friend to try EBC Brake Products some years ago, and now I'll ONLY use EBC as they are the best quality brake pads that I've ever used bar NONE!
Reviewed by Christopher T (CUPERTINO, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Forester — Jul 30, 2018 8:30 PM
Installation was a piece of cake. Holes drilled in exactly the right places. My steering juddering on braking (warped rotors) is fixed. Brilliant! The black paint seems to be flaking off the outer rim (not the braking surface, I know that's supposed to come off) where I thought it was supposed to remain. No big deal, doesn't affect the braking performance.