- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors deliver stellar braking without earth-shattering noise
- Custom-fit rotor directly replaces your stock discs to work with factory components
- Built for high-performance driving
- Stays quiet and cool under tough conditions
- Progressive slotting ensures even pad wear and long-lasting performance
- Precisely-cut slots vent moisture, gasses and heat to prevent brake fade
- Structural design ensures less cracking
- Manufactured from finest copper-inclusive gray iron
- Sold in pairs for your vehicle’s front and rear
- Your EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors come with a 12-month/10,000-mile warranty
Any time you hit the pavement, a set of reliable brakes are essential for high-performance driving. For cooler rotors that sport slotted stealth, look no further than EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors. Constructed from high-quality gray iron, these slotted rotors significantly improve your vehicle’s brake performance, no matter how many sudden stops you make. You can depend on EBC Ultimax rotors to deliver world-class braking performance without all the high-pitched screeching that often ensues with stock rotors.
EBC Ultimax Blackdash Slotted Vented Rotors provide a way for gasses to easily escape, thanks to their precision-cut slots. They also eliminate moisture and debris, which could eventually result in brake fade. The design also ensures a high-performance, ultra-quiet rotor, so you don’t think twice about squealing brakes.
Invest in EBC USR rotors to achieve even pad wear and consistent braking every time. Best of all, these EBC Slotted Rotors are backed by a 12-month/10,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
754 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Isaac N (SCARBOROUGH, ME) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Jun 07, 2019 3:37 AM
Reviewed by Steve T (FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Corvette — Apr 04, 2019 4:47 PM
These rotors have only been on the car for a short time, but the look is great and they work well for the street. Good feel and no grab. So far only street use, no track days yet.