- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors deliver stellar braking without earth-shattering noise
- Custom-fit rotor directly replaces your stock discs to work with factory components
- Built for high-performance driving
- Stays quiet and cool under tough conditions
- Progressive slotting ensures even pad wear and long-lasting performance
- Precisely-cut slots vent moisture, gasses and heat to prevent brake fade
- Structural design ensures less cracking
- Manufactured from finest copper-inclusive gray iron
- Sold in pairs for your vehicle’s front and rear
- Your EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors come with a 12-month/10,000-mile warranty
Any time you hit the pavement, a set of reliable brakes are essential for high-performance driving. For cooler rotors that sport slotted stealth, look no further than EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors. Constructed from high-quality gray iron, these slotted rotors significantly improve your vehicle’s brake performance, no matter how many sudden stops you make. You can depend on EBC Ultimax rotors to deliver world-class braking performance without all the high-pitched screeching that often ensues with stock rotors.
EBC Ultimax Blackdash Slotted Vented Rotors provide a way for gasses to easily escape, thanks to their precision-cut slots. They also eliminate moisture and debris, which could eventually result in brake fade. The design also ensures a high-performance, ultra-quiet rotor, so you don’t think twice about squealing brakes.
Invest in EBC USR rotors to achieve even pad wear and consistent braking every time. Best of all, these EBC Slotted Rotors are backed by a 12-month/10,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
744 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by kevin g (El cajon, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Flex — May 23, 2018 8:28 PM
Outstanding service and quality perfect fit beaded nicely and perform excellent.
Reviewed by Archie C (PALMDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Sonata — May 02, 2018 6:09 AM
Great option to replace the stock rotors. Have to give Hyundai the credit for easily maintained brake design but love the EBC rotors. Replaced front rotors and pads in about 3 hours. Not sure why the black enamel which wears off immediately but noticed a great improvement in stopping performance with the new rotors and pads from EBC.
Reviewed by Larry E (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Odyssey — Mar 29, 2018 8:21 AM
If you're tired of continually warped Honda OE rotors on your Odyssey, these were VERY easy to install and appear to address the issue. Time will tell how well they do and their lasting power but they are great right out of the box. Would look for a drilled and slotted set if I were to put on another set.