- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
512 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony V (WILLIAMSVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Lotus Elise — Aug 01, 2018 9:31 PM
We like the pads. Work very well. About the only think is that we had to file the edges of the rear pads (only about 20 or so strokes per slider) to allow them to easily move on the sliders. Other than that they went in easily and stop the car really well.
Reviewed by Randall E (JOHNSON CITY, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Jul 14, 2018 2:44 PM
I am very pleased with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads. I really like the brake in coating.
Reviewed by packy f (APACHE JUNCTION, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi S6 — Jun 29, 2018 1:34 AM
I've ran yellowstuff before on an old 240sx. They worked great but dusted a fair amount and didn't last long. Well, I heard the formula has changed and tried them on my S6. They stop just as good, dust seems to be stock amount and time will tell for longevity. I push the car hard and these are up to the task. At 4,500 lbs and over 500hp, can't get by with wimpy brakes.
Reviewed by Ron D (Pearland, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — May 23, 2018 6:19 AM
replaced OEM with Hawks the first go around, never cared for the Hawks, didn't have any bite. These do have more bite, still in break in period, and like others, have a very loud squeal, that better go away. Other than that, they are going to work well for my 12 Titan.