- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
425 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Doug L (CORAOPOLIS, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Camaro — Jul 11, 2019 6:11 AM
Once past the breaking period these pads are very good . They stop much quicker than a factory pad with very little noise . I haven't noticed anymore brake dust than the factory pads produced . It seems to be pretty good on the track as well as the street
Reviewed by Oscar Z (NEW CITY, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 BMW 3-Series — Jun 21, 2019 8:36 AM
Reviewed by Henry C (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 17, 2019 9:36 PM
Originally had Green Stuff in front of 06 RAV4; but replaced them with Yellow Stuff because of noticeable heat fade. So far Yellow Stuff seems to have better stopping power than the two-years old Green. Also have Yellow Stuff on 07 TACOMA 4x4.
Reviewed by ED R (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jun 13, 2019 5:01 AM
I have used these pads for at least 20 years on two Corvettes. They are the best pads for street and autocross. Easy to break-in and show very little brake dust after a hard day at the track. Never had a problem with these pads. Highly recommended if you autocross.
Reviewed by David D E (ROCKFORD, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — May 16, 2019 8:01 AM
I replaced worn out Brembo pads on my Focus RS with EBC Yellow stuff pads and have had LOTS of FUN out braking M3 beemers. I am not an experienced track driver but an old (75) and enthusiastic one and the performance of these yellow stuff pads really surprised me. They don't fade and provide brutal stopping power. I'm not a racer but really enjoy HPDE track days. I have bought a spare set of these pads for the future. I have been surprised by what seems to be somewhat accelerated wear of the