- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
529 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by J scott l (EULESS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Audi S7 — Nov 15, 2018 5:09 PM
These pads are priced right and have great feel and stopping power. The break-in is ridiculously long for a daily driver or a track day. Spent one day on the track running hard with the RS5, the brakes held up great for this one track day, however there is less than 1/4 pad left on the fronts and need to be replaced. Will probably use again forth track, but not for street and track.
Reviewed by David L (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Armada — Oct 22, 2018 8:42 PM
Has greatly improved the stopping power of my truck. They are very quiet even under heavy stress only downside is the brake dust though I have EBC brake pads on all my cars because I love their overall performance.
Reviewed by Warren N (ALPHARETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Aston Martin DB9 — Oct 02, 2018 4:56 AM
These pads were easy to install, and the bed in process was easy. They just get better and better with use. There is a little more dusting that I expected, but for track days these are great pads
Reviewed by Porter P (Manor, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Focus — Sep 14, 2018 6:19 AM