- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
427 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John C (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tundra — Jan 31, 2020 12:45 PM
I put these on my Tundra and noticed an immediate improvement. There is considerably more braking power. It's as if my truck is lighter now, they work that well. They cost more than a lot of other brands but are worth it in my opinion. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Tom M (LOWELL, OH) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Corvette — Jan 21, 2020 2:22 AM
This is the second Corvette that I have used these pad on. Obviously they were a great success on the first one. Great braking, no noise and no black brake dust. How can you beat that.
Reviewed by Doug L (CORAOPOLIS, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Corvette — Jul 11, 2019 6:11 AM
Once past the breaking period these pads are very good . They stop much quicker than a factory pad with very little noise . I haven't noticed anymore brake dust than the factory pads produced . It seems to be pretty good on the track as well as the street
Reviewed by Oscar Z (NEW CITY, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 BMW 3-Series — Jun 21, 2019 8:36 AM
Reviewed by Henry C (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 17, 2019 9:36 PM
Originally had Green Stuff in front of 06 RAV4; but replaced them with Yellow Stuff because of noticeable heat fade. So far Yellow Stuff seems to have better stopping power than the two-years old Green. Also have Yellow Stuff on 07 TACOMA 4x4.