- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your stopping strength with Hawk Blue 9012 Brake Pads
- Top-seller for the SCCA racing series has medium to high torque which rises with increased temperature
- Multi-purpose compound with good conditioning and low wear-and-tear
- Hawk Blues offers superior brake modulation to competing brands
- Your Hawk Blue Pads are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ready your ride for a day at the track with Hawk Blue 9012 Brake Pads. A go-to product for SCCA racers, these brake pads bite hard with a medium to high torque rise with temperature. Multi-purpose compound with good conditioning and low wear-and-tear. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk Blue 9012 Brake Pads Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by BB B (Camden, SC) — Nov 29, 2017 4:13 AM
I've been racing my MGB for several years on the Hawk Blues. Have never had an issue with them. The compound will stop you and do not wear out much under heavy race braking and a LOT of heat. Highly recommend Auto Anything and Hawk Blues. They shipped fast and came at the best price I have ever paid for the Blues.
Reviewed by Jason D (NEW HOLSTEIN, WI) Reviewed for a 1994 BMW 5-Series — Sep 18, 2017 3:39 AM
Reviewed by Alex H (La Crosse, WI) Reviewed for a 1998 Plymouth Neon — Jul 03, 2017 4:47 PM
We used these for the first time and they worked great. we run the chump car endurance series at Road America. they lasted the hole weekend with pad to spare. Will buy again. Thanks