- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set your ride up for the win with Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads
- Dynamic Torque Control (DTC) provides aggressive braking when needed
- Advanced friction technology fights pad edge lift under extreme racing conditions
- On-track testing proves brake pads highly controllable and consistent torque
- DTC Series pads intended for track use only—not recommended for street use
- Available in multiple compounds to suit your racing needs—from dirt track to blacktop
- Combine brake pads with different compounds for split friction axles if desired
- DTC Brake Pads are sold in pairs for the front or rear
- Your Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Tune your brake system for a winning day at the track with Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads. Using Dynamic Torque Control (DTC) technology to provide a more aggressive braking performance, these quality racing brake pads are developed and manufactured for your track use only.
The DTC series is designed with advanced friction technology to fight pad edge lift under even the most extreme racing conditions. Track-tested to ensure highly controllable and consistent torque, these Hawk Racing Brake Pads are the ideal way to give your speed machine the stopping power it demands.
Available in multiple compounds to suit your racing needs, from dirt track to blacktop, DTC Racing Brake Pads can be used in different compound combinations for split friction axles if desired. DTC Brake Pads are sold in pairs for the front or rear and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Martin V (DARIEN, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Jun 08, 2018 10:54 AM
Thanks to my Hawk DTC 70 brake pads I have the confidence to go deeper into the braking zone. I know that I have more initial bite and shorter stopping distances with Hawk DTC 70 brake pads than any other brake pads I've ever used.
Reviewed by Anthony D (WINSTON SALEM, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Porsche Cayman — Feb 10, 2018 2:28 PM
Put DTC-60s on my Cayman S at VIR. Holy cow! Feels like I have a different car. Just think stop and the car stops. No fade. Amazing. Problems? I worked the brakes so hard that I boiled the factory brake fluid and almost lost brakes in turn 10. Kept it on the track, changed to high temp race fluid, and voila - these brakes are a perfect match for me and my car. They wear down pretty fast... maybe 4-6 track days, but that's to be expected. Great price and delivery at Auto Anything. Buy them!
Reviewed by William P (Troy, TX) Reviewed for a 1985 Ford Mustang — Oct 13, 2017 10:48 AM