- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your braking performance and your ABS limits with Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads
- Custom designed to fit right in place of your factory pads
- Engineered to crank up your brake torque without triggering your ABS Ice Mode
- Delivers a firmer, sportier pedal feel and faster, shorter braking distances
- Formulated from a cutting-edge ferro-carbon compound that combines aerospace designs with motorsports technology
- Kicks up minimal brake dust and runs whisper quite during normal driving conditions
- Fights off fade when you’re pushing the envelope
- Remains gentle on your rotors for extended disc and pad life
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When frigid conditions leave a layer of frost on the asphalt, it can send your anti-lock brakes into the dreaded Ice Mode. Unfortunately, too much brake torque can trick your ABS into thinking you're skating on the streets. For powerful braking that won't overpower your ABS, upgrade to Hawk HPS 5.0 Pads. Boasting an advanced ferro-carbon formulation, they hit the brake torque sweet spot to speed up your stopping times without triggering the Ice Mode.
Quicker stops, firmer pedal feel and less fade-Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads deliver the sporty performance that spirited street drivers crave. Though powerful, they generate minimal dust, muffle loud noises and won't chew through your rotors like traditional track pads. Less maintenance and more excitement-that's the Hawk HPS 5.0 Brakes difference.
Whether you're burning rubber in an American muscle car or drifting in an import tuner, Hawk Performance 5.0 Brake Pads are available for a wide range of rides. And since they're custom sized for a direct replacement fit, they're easy to install yourself right at home. Best of all, Hawk 5.0 Pads come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by steven v (PEBBLE BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Mar 06, 2018 9:25 PM
Had 5.0 on front and now added 5.0 to rear axle. Stopping is much quicker than stock at a reasonable price.
Reviewed by Jacob C (Lawrence, KS) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Fiesta — Feb 14, 2018 9:31 PM
Rated all 5 stars besides apperance they are brake pads! They grab pretty well they feel like oem fiesta st pads.
Reviewed by Gary L (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Lexus IS F — Dec 26, 2017 4:57 PM
i used HPS for my is-f before, i using HPS 5.0 around 200km right now i feel that stopping power was batter and smoothly The brake dust and noise keep in low level.
Reviewed by Robert S (BUDA, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi A3 — Dec 23, 2017 8:52 AM
After a little back and forth to get the correct rear kit I was ready to install. Have good results with Hawk brakes in the past so I ordered both front and rear kit for my car. A little surprised to see rotors made in China. Time will tell if I made a wise choice or if I should have ordered Hawk pads and other brand rotor.