- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your braking performance to the limit with Hawk Brake Kits
- Custom-designed to replace your factory pads and rotors
- Powerful braking that won’t trigger your ABS
- Deliver a firmer, sportier pedal feel with precise, predictable control
- Unique ferro-carbon composite pad material fights brake fade
- Pairing produces minimal dust and fresh pad surface for consistent performance and pedal feel
- Designed to maintain a quiet and cooler rotor surface
- Include your choice of street-race ready brake pads and Talon brake rotors
- Ceramic Brake Pads:
– Coated to ward off rust for enhanced durability
– Provide more grip and less noise and vibration
– Burnished for faster bed-in times
– Intricate surface slot design gives your stopping better bite and gas venting even in wet weather
- Street 5.0 Brake Pads:
– Designed for street and race use
– Withstand harsher conditions and heavy use
- HPS Brake Pads:
– Made for quiet and smooth driving
- LTS Brake Pads:
– Carbon composite pads
– Perfect for your truck or SUV
– Designed for minimal dust and noise
- Sold in pairs for front or rear wheels
- Your Hawk Brake Kit is backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Faster stops, cleaner rims and quieter operation all come standard with a Hawk Brake Kit. Made custom as a direct replacement for your stock pads and rotors, this tough brake kit not only offers powerful braking that won’t trigger your ABS, but it also delivers a firm pedal feel that gives you full control of your ride.
Noise and dust are kept to a minimum, while brake fade is no threat thanks to ferro-carbon composite pads Included in your kit are high-performance rotors and your choice of brake pad – choose from ceramic, Street 5.0, LTS or HPS. Your Hawk Brake Kit is sold in pairs for front or rear wheels and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Hawk Brake Kits Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris P (Bear, DE) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Impala — Jan 17, 2018 8:39 PM
I have used Hawk brake pads on two of my cars very happy with them, this is the second car I installed the pad and rotor set on. Very good so far stopping is very good a little growl when a slight hard brake but I think it will quiet down after a break in.