- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave a mark on any surface with the hard-stopping power of Hawk HT-10 Brake Pads
- Ideal for circle track, GT and Open Wheel/Formula racing applications
- Delivers intermediate to high torque for full control of your speed demon
- Linear in-braking characteristics over a range of temperatures – between 300° and 1300°F
- Hawk HT10 Brake Pads provide a consistent pedal feel
- Your Hawk HT-10 Pads are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
For a smooth and confident bite, outfit your speed racer with Hawk HT-10 Brake Pads. Recommended for adrenaline-charged circle track regulars, these long-lasting brake pads deliver mild to high torque and perform well even at operating temperatures as high as 1300°F. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HT-10 Brake Pads Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Al M (Apopka, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 07, 2017 7:28 AM
Easy install superb braking power. The price for these top notch pads was even better. Will get them for my truck!
Reviewed by Manfred D (Covington, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW 3-Series — Dec 07, 2016 10:39 PM
I got these for a BMW E46 330ci track car. 3 different drivers have driven the car for about 3 hours total track time. So far they show minimal wear to both the pads and rotors. Each driver said the same thing. "This car has awesome brakes!" All the drivers loved them and as the car owner, I am very pleased with them being cost and performance effective.
Reviewed by Scott K (Hillsborough, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 BMW 3-Series — Jul 21, 2016 3:21 AM
I've run these on all my track cars. They last substantially longer than most other pads Iv'e tried, including carbotech XP8, XP10, XP12. They heat up quick, don't fade and have great bite. You can't beat them.