- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Produce more effective burnout with a new Hurst Universal Roll Control Line Lock
- Used in drag racing, the complete kit includes a solenoid valve, snap-action switch, indicator light, 4 Amp fuse and mounting screws
- Constructed from premium stainless steel for added durability
- Each high-performance kit utilizes bolt-on installation – bracket included
- Your Hurst Universal Roll Control Line Lock Kit features three outlet ports and is covered by a 90-day warranty
Cruise down the highway with the confidence of a drag racer thanks to a new Hurst Universal Roll Control Line Lock. Used in drag racing to effectively lock the front wheels, these top-notch lock kits are exactly what you need to produce more effective burnout.
The complete kit includes a solenoid valve, snap-action switch, indicator light, 4 Amp fuse and mounting screws, and is constructed from premium stainless steel for added durability.
Featuring three outlet ports, these kits make your life even easier by utilizing bolt-on installation – bracket included. Your Hurst Universal Roll Control is covered by a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Chromium (hexavalent compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Hurst Universal Roll Control Line Lock Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by BRETT B (Larkspur, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 01, 2019 3:32 AM
I have not completed my install yet, mainly because my truck has a brake line for each wheel leaving the ABS module and the Hurst solenoid has only one input port and one output port. So I can either run roll control on one wheel or purchase a second solenoid. I think it to be rather shady that there is no information presented at any point,from Hurst or AutoAnything, that vehicles with traction control will need to buy two solenoids.