- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your behind-the-wheel style with MGP Brake Caliper Covers
- Custom made for your specific vehicle’s brake calipers
- Clunky factory calipers are covered with brilliant custom billet aluminum
- Helps protect your wheels from grimy brake dust
- Crafted from aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hydraulically formed & TIG welded for maximum strength and a perfect fit
- Precision CNC engraving for clean, crisp lines that add a custom touch
- Patented fastening system keeps your covers super-secure
- Installation is easy – takes less than 10 minutes per wheel
- Finished with a durable powder coat for long-lasting style
- Choose from multiple colors and finishes
- All MGP Caliper Covers are made in the USA
- Your MGP Brake Caliper Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
After much research, shopping and deliberation, you finally decide on the perfect wheels. All you can think about is how great the new rims and rubbers are going to look. But after you get ‘em installed, you spy the fly in the ointment – clunky factory brake calipers. But there's hope; instead of covering your head in embarrassment, cover your calipers with MGP Brake Caliper Covers.
Custom made to fit your vehicle's brake calipers, these show-stoppers make ugly factory calipers look like high-performance brake calipers. Made from hydraulically formed, aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and bolstered with TIG welds, they give your ride the custom caliper look, without the heart-stopping high price. Plus, they're powder coated with your choice of color and precision CNC-engraved for durable, precise and long-lasting style.
MGP developed a patented fastening system to keep your covers super-secure. And, since they're crafted for your specific brakes, installation is a breeze – less than 10 minutes per wheel. That way, you're out stopping the show in no time, instead of wrenching on your ride all weekend long. Even better, MGP backs your Brake Caliper Covers with a 3-year warranty.
MGP Brake Caliper Covers Customer Reviews
650 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dave H (GRANITE BAY, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Aug 26, 2018 6:30 AM
Fronts fit well. Rears required a lot of work. spring clips did not fit and needed to be bent, shortened, and reshaped, requiring lots of work. then when cover was to be installed, cover obviously was not made for this car. brackets also required lots of bending and reshaping to fit..they were far too large. once installed, covers look good.
Reviewed by Charles M (Ocala, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Explorer — Aug 25, 2018 6:38 AM
These caliper covers are a quality item. They are extremely well made with quality materials and engineering. The installation process was relatively easy (about 1 hour) for a 79 year old man. They are a little pricey, but I was not disappointed in the fit or finish.