- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your behind-the-wheel style with MGP Brake Caliper Covers
- Custom made for your specific vehicle’s brake calipers
- Clunky factory calipers are covered with brilliant custom billet aluminum
- Helps protect your wheels from grimy brake dust
- Crafted from aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hydraulically formed & TIG welded for maximum strength and a perfect fit
- Precision CNC engraving for clean, crisp lines that add a custom touch
- Patented fastening system keeps your covers super-secure
- Installation is easy – takes less than 10 minutes per wheel
- Finished with a durable powder coat for long-lasting style
- Choose from multiple colors and finishes
- All MGP Caliper Covers are made in the USA
- Your MGP Brake Caliper Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
After much research, shopping and deliberation, you finally decide on the perfect wheels. All you can think about is how great the new rims and rubbers are going to look. But after you get ‘em installed, you spy the fly in the ointment – clunky factory brake calipers. But there's hope; instead of covering your head in embarrassment, cover your calipers with MGP Brake Caliper Covers.
Custom made to fit your vehicle's brake calipers, these show-stoppers make ugly factory calipers look like high-performance brake calipers. Made from hydraulically formed, aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and bolstered with TIG welds, they give your ride the custom caliper look, without the heart-stopping high price. Plus, they're powder coated with your choice of color and precision CNC-engraved for durable, precise and long-lasting style.
MGP developed a patented fastening system to keep your covers super-secure. And, since they're crafted for your specific brakes, installation is a breeze – less than 10 minutes per wheel. That way, you're out stopping the show in no time, instead of wrenching on your ride all weekend long. Even better, MGP backs your Brake Caliper Covers with a 3-year warranty.
MGP Brake Caliper Covers Customer Reviews
633 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth K (BUFFALO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Jaguar XK — Monday at 9:35 PM
I have never in my life seen so many people excited the insignia of Jaguar on the brake calipers really makes your ride pop I'll tell anyone if you want your vehicle to pop MGP products will put you on point style sophistication all rolled up in one with these calipers I can't say anything else wish I could show you guys pictures
Reviewed by Kevin S (ORlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Durango — May 10, 2018 8:11 PM
My Durango is a lease. I did not want to permanently modify the calipers with paint or powder coating. These fit the bill well. Just takes a bit of trial and error to get the fitment perfect. Once it's done though it looks great and the high quality of these should make them last 3yrs 36k miles no problem :)
Reviewed by Abe H (GRIDLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — May 07, 2018 12:23 PM
I love these brake covers. They add so much detail to the car. The only thing bad about them is the price! the average cost anywhere is $200 ! that is way too much for this.