- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your behind-the-wheel style with MGP Brake Caliper Covers
- Custom made for your specific vehicle’s brake calipers
- Clunky factory calipers are covered with brilliant custom billet aluminum
- Helps protect your wheels from grimy brake dust
- Crafted from aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hydraulically formed & TIG welded for maximum strength and a perfect fit
- Precision CNC engraving for clean, crisp lines that add a custom touch
- Patented fastening system keeps your covers super-secure
- Installation is easy – takes less than 10 minutes per wheel
- Finished with a durable powder coat for long-lasting style
- Choose from multiple colors and finishes
- All MGP Caliper Covers are made in the USA
- Your MGP Brake Caliper Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
After much research, shopping and deliberation, you finally decide on the perfect wheels. All you can think about is how great the new rims and rubbers are going to look. But after you get ‘em installed, you spy the fly in the ointment – clunky factory brake calipers. But there's hope; instead of covering your head in embarrassment, cover your calipers with MGP Brake Caliper Covers.
Custom made to fit your vehicle's brake calipers, these show-stoppers make ugly factory calipers look like high-performance brake calipers. Made from hydraulically formed, aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and bolstered with TIG welds, they give your ride the custom caliper look, without the heart-stopping high price. Plus, they're powder coated with your choice of color and precision CNC-engraved for durable, precise and long-lasting style.
MGP developed a patented fastening system to keep your covers super-secure. And, since they're crafted for your specific brakes, installation is a breeze – less than 10 minutes per wheel. That way, you're out stopping the show in no time, instead of wrenching on your ride all weekend long. Even better, MGP backs your Brake Caliper Covers with a 3-year warranty.
MGP Brake Caliper Covers Customer Reviews
641 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryan M (CANYON LAKE, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion xB — Sunday at 6:12 PM
MGP covers looked great out of the box. I do think they are over priced. The fronts went on without a problem, however the back covers rub the inside if my wheels. I will have to modify the covers and then seek a matching paint for touch up.
Reviewed by Deborah I (HOPE VALLEY, RI) — Aug 08, 2018 2:52 AM
These covers are awesome and look great. The install is easy just pay attention to the spacing between the brackets and the rotors. Definitely makes the wheels look sharp.
Reviewed by Emily C (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 23, 2018 8:06 PM
Very satisfied with the quality of the covers as well as the great customer service.