- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vehicle stop-on-a-dime power with a set of PFC CarbonMetallic® Brake Pads
- Features a carbon crystal structure molded through high-density compression and processed though aircraft-quality heat treatment
- Outperforms all ceramic and semi-metallic pads in noise tests; It’s Quieter™
- Delivers better stopping power throughout the entire operating temperature range; It’s Cooler™
- Equipped with highly durable carbon metallic pads containing no hazardous dust; exceeding all environmental standards
- Ensures improved ABS response and firmer, more reactive pedal action
- Boasts a higher thermal threshold for better resistance to pad-wear over time
- Meets all environmental standards, including newly passed copper limitations
- Suitable for application on a range of fleet vehicles, buses, pickups, SUVs, luxury cars, sports car, police cars, taxis and more
- Your Performance Friction Carbon Metallic Brake Pads are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Life has a habit of coming at you fast. Prepare your ride for any sudden, unexpected encounters. PFC CarbonMetallic® aftermarket Brake Pads are bred to win, from the track to the jobsite. Suitable for a wide range of vehicle applications PFC CarbonMetallic® Pads are subjected to rigorous noise and performance tests, outperforming all ceramic and semi-metallic pads. It’s Quieter, It’s Cooler, It’s Quicker, and Lasts Longer.
Suitable for installation on a wide range of vehicles, from your standard road-goers to taxi cabs and even police cars, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic Pads were subjected to rigorous noise and performance tests prior to leaving the factory, outperforming all ceramic and semi-metallic pads and resulting in quieter, firmer stops. Fully functional throughout the operating temperature range, these carbon metallic pads were additionally processed through aircraft-quality heat treatment.
Minimal brake dust and boasting a higher thermal threshold for longer life and an adherence to all environmental standards – including new copper restrictions – your PFC Carbon Metallic Brake Pads are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
PFC Carbon Metallic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Patrick M (LINCOLN, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Aug 23, 2018 1:20 PM
I bought these specifically because they should last longer under abuse. I tow a trailer almost every day and want durable quiet brakes. So far these brakes are certainly quiet, however they do not have impressive stopping power, since that was not a high priority when I bought them I can't complain.
Reviewed by Edward M (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Cadillac Escalade — Aug 22, 2018 8:29 PM
These are installed on a 2007 Escalade that weighs about 5500lbs. Semi-matallic lack a positive feel nor stop well. This brake system by GM is poorly designed but these brake pads improve stopping significantly. Will never not use these pads.
Reviewed by Benjamin T (MCCORDSVILLE, IN) — May 25, 2018 8:55 PM
I have only had good experience with Carbon Metallic brake pads, and these are no exception. I had bought ceramic pads for an emergency repair, but they squeaked terribly. After replacing with these, there was not a sound. Very happy as always. In my opinion, there are no better pads.