- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Phoenix Systems Brake Free Bleed Screw Remover
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Works optimally with an air hammer, but can also be used with a standard hammer
- Saves time by preventing broken bleeder screws
- 85% effective – better than penetrating oil or heat
- Takes around 60 seconds to free even the most stubborn bleeder screw
- 90-day warranty
You need the right tools to swap brake parts on your street machine unless you want it to become a lawn ornament. For most jobs, a large wrench and a hammer will do, but other times, a special touch is needed. Sadly, the bleeder screw attached to your brake caliper is a fragile bit of metal that's ready to shear off at the first turn of a wrench. And, you're left in a puddle of brake fluid and metal shavings trying to drill the bleeder remnants from the caliper. There's a solution to keep your next brake job from becoming an exercise in pain and frustration - The Phoenix Systems Brake Free Bleed Screw Remover.
This little doo-dad can be used with a standard hammer or, more effectively, with an air hammer to gently rattle the bleeder screw loose. It's so effective that during its initial testing on 30 rusty, junkyard cars, the Phoenix Systems Brake Free Bleed Screw Remover successfully yanked 29 bleeder screws without issue. That's a feat that no amount of experience or penetrating oil can match.
Simply put the device over the screw and work it until it comes loose. Rust, dirt and miscellaneous crud won't stop the Phoenix Systems Brake Free Bleed Screw Remover. The tremendous time savings and ease of use make this tool a must have for the DIY'er and professional technician alike. 90 day warranty.