- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Professional Kit includes:
–V-12 Professional Reverse Injector/Bleeder
– Universal bottle adapter & tube
– Bottle-Pak (quick-coupler cap, lanyard & 20 lb magnet
– Quick-couple filter assembly
– Quick-couple capture assembly
– Includes adapters, couplers, plugs, taper tips & UPA fittings
– Bench-bleed fitting kit
– Orange case
- Turns bleeding brakes and clutches into a one-person operation
- Bleed the brakes or clutch on any vehicle in less than 10 minutes
- The V-12 Professional is an economy version of the MAXPRO kit
- Includes everything you need to bleed in one case
- Also comes with detailed manual and instructional DVD
- Requires no compressed air or electricity
- GSA, US military, OEM, and ABS approved
- Built tough from durable Zytel nylon
- Your Phoenix Systems V-12 Professional is backed by a 1-year warranty
Tell your neighbor he's off the hook—the Phoenix Systems V-12 Reverse Brake Bleeder Kit is all you need to bleed your brakes and clutch like a professional. By employing reverse-bleeding technology, the V-12 bleeder kit lets you bleed the brakes or clutch of any vehicle in 10 minutes—all by yourself.
Phoenix Systems V-12 Professional is an economy-version of their famous MAXPRO kit. It includes a Zytel nylon bleeder tool, couplers, fittings, bottles and hoses, all contained in a convenient case. And it includes a detailed manual and instructional DVD.
Designed for home mechanics seeking professional results, the V-12 kit gets any brake system working at maximum potential. And best yet, Phoenix Systems backs the V-12 Professional Brake Bleeder Kit with a 1-year warranty.
Phoenix Systems V-12 Reverse Brake Bleeder Kit Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul L (Hamden, CT) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Oct 23, 2018 9:23 AM
Simple setup. Make sure to pick the right nozzle for putting on brake bleeder for secure fit. I couldn't use it to push fluid from bleeder at caliper thru the line to reservoir. Worked ok for me.
Reviewed by ryan j (CORNVILLE, ME) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 09, 2017 5:18 AM
Reviewed by Robert C (Navarre, FL) Reviewed for a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner — Aug 07, 2015 10:13 AM
The V-12 is packaged well and the parts are of fairly good quality. The "pump" on mine did not cycle all the way and I had to use two hands to bleed my brakes. Make sure you purge the system of air per the instructions. Overall a nice product but overpriced.
Reviewed by Pekka L (Occidental, CA) Reviewed for a 1973 Volkswagen Bus — Jul 02, 2015 9:37 AM