- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Turn a two-man bleed job into a solo show with the Phoenix Systems V5 Brake Bleeding Tool
- Easy, economical way to singlehandedly stiffen your brake or clutch pedal—no pedal pumping needed
- Eliminates that spongy pedal feel, reduces stopping times and boosts braking power
- Takes just 15 minutes to bleed your brakes or clutch with the Phoenix V5 DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder
- Employs Phoenix’s patented Reverse Fluid Injection technology to send trapped air bubbling out of your system
- Includes everything you need for basic bleeds: main fittings, adapters and more
- Works with ABS systems
- Compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluids
- Your Phoenix Systems V-5 DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder comes with a 90-day warranty
When your brake pedal starts feeling soft and spongy, you know it's time to give ‘em a good bleed. Instead of reaching for your rolodex to track down a helper to come pump the pedal, tackle the job all by yourself with the Phoenix Systems V-5 DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder.
Perfect for any at-home mechanic, the Phoenix V5 Bleeder makes it fast and easy to bleed your brakes like a pro without bugging your buddies to lend a hand—or a leg. Utilizing Phoenix's patented Reverse Fluid Injection design, it forces the air in your lines up and out through the master cylinder. In just 15 minutes flat, your pedal is back to its firm former self—all without calling in favors from your friends.
From classic drum brakes to modern ABS systems, the Phoenix V 5 Brake Bleeder works on just about any vehicle. It comes complete with an array of adapters to fit most bleeder valves, and it's safe to use with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid—not to mention clutches. Better still, your Phoenix V5 Brake Bleeder is backed by a 90-day warranty.
Phoenix Systems V-5 DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by frank s (Hendersonville, TN) Reviewed for a 1973 Jensen Interceptor — Mar 08, 2018 8:27 AM
Reviewed by Jeremy L (MILAN, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Sonic — Sep 21, 2017 6:02 AM
Reviewed by David A (Montgomery, AL) — Mar 28, 2017 4:56 AM
Reviewed by andrew a (Dublin, CA) — Nov 14, 2016 9:22 PM
The pump would stick a little when I first started using it but that quickly went away. It did an excellent job reverse bleeding the brakes and resulted in a firmer pedal. If call it money well spent and is much faster and easier than old school bleeding with a friend stepping on the brake...
Reviewed by charlie f (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Civic — Jul 02, 2015 8:22 PM