- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Clamp down on your rotors when you need to brake in a hurry – with Posi-Quiet Brake Calipers
- Quality-manufactured and tested to ensure each caliper surpasses standard stopping power
- Feature a zinc dichromate finish, or OE-colored powder-coating (depending on the application)
- Engineered to meet or exceed OE fit, form and function
- Specifically designed for your make and model
- Your Posi-Quiet Brake Calipers are sold individually and backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile Limited Warranty
Posi-Quiet Brake Calipers stand out in every way, but especially in the area no driver can do without – clamping power for unmatched stopping performance. Designed especially for your particular application and engineered by some of Centric Parts’ brightest minds, these high-quality replacement calipers go above and beyond OE fit, form and function.
Sold individually, your Posi-Quiet Brake Calipers are treated to a wear-resistant zinc dichromate finish, or OE-colored powder-coating, and supported by a 90-day or 3,000-mile Limited Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Posi-Quiet Brake Caliper Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ed S (BRICK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy HHR — Sep 16, 2018 8:26 AM
Reviewed by Grant D (Darien, GA) — Jul 03, 2018 3:53 AM
The calipers are fine,BUT the discount ad is VERY misleading!!!!Implies you will get some sort of discount,but the fine print is that it is always for something else, not what you are purchasing!!!
Reviewed by MIKE F (Willoughby, OH) Reviewed for a 1977 Chevy C/K Pickup — Mar 03, 2018 9:36 AM
Reviewed by Michael L (Hutto, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 02, 2017 6:25 AM
Reviewed by Ronald K (Lucas, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Sep 08, 2017 5:19 PM