- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ensure superior braking performance with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes
- Made from durable 100% new steel with rust-resistant black-coat
- Environmentally-friendly brake shoes are entirely asbestos- and copper-free
- Semi-metallic brake shoes are post-cured for more brake power & shorter break-in time
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for maximum stopping power
- Innovative chamfers assure noise-free braking—no chatter
- Precision arc ground for exact drum fitment and includes all hardware
- Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Whether you need to slow your roll or slam to a stop, Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes ensure peak braking performance every time you push the pedal. Engineered to withstand even the most demanding driving conditions, Power Stop Drum Shoes are made with 100% new steel and boast an entirely asbestos- and copper free formula.
Semi-metallic Power Stop Brake Shoes are post-cured to deliver even more brake power and a shorter break-in period. Custom-made for your specific car, truck or SUV, you can upgrade every vehicle in your fleet with the secure stopping of PowerStop Drum Brake Pads.
Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes feature innovative chamfers to assure noise-free braking with no chatter and a precision arc for exact drum fitment. Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Lead and lead compounds, Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by william a (Dickinson, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Escape — Jul 17, 2019 8:34 PM
Reviewed by Jaime T (Kyle, TX) Reviewed for a 1966 Chevy Impala — Dec 17, 2018 11:05 AM
I got these for my '66 Impala after being VERY, VERY pleased with Power Stop pads and shoes for my '13 Corolla. For these shoes on my '66 Impala, I want to say these are quality pads. I highly recommend Power Stop, you wont be disappointed.
Reviewed by Roger R (MOCKSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Jun 07, 2018 8:55 AM
Reviewed by Saul G (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — May 28, 2018 12:47 AM