- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your vehicle safety with premium Power Stop Autospecialty OE Brake Calipers
- Designed to easily bolt in place of your worn stock calipers
- Built-to-last with premium boots and seals and high-temp silicone lubricant on caliper pins
- Abutment clips are included (when applicable)
- Made in the USA, Power Stop Autospecialty Replacement Calipers are sold individually
- Your PowerStop Autospecialty Brake Caliper is backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Give your brake system a boost with a PowerStop Autospecialty OE Brake Caliper. Made in the USA, these premium replacements boast high-quality boots and seals, along with high-temp silicone lubricant on the caliper pins. Easy to install. Abutment clips are included (when applicable). Sold individually. 3-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic) and Carbon (Black) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Autospecialty OE Brake Caliper Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DON J (DECATUR, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Dec 02, 2018 9:08 PM
These are really top quality calipers. Very easy to install and absolutely no problems. They look good, too. Power Stop seems to be pretty strict on cores, I'm sending them back, per their instructions, so I'll see if I get credit for them. AutoAnything as always, did a great job of getting them to me.
Reviewed by Victor R (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan — Sep 30, 2018 5:47 PM
Reviewed by Christopher G (South Orleans, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Accord — Sep 12, 2018 9:05 AM
Local parts stores were all charging $75 more for the same caliper - Autoanything sent a perfect replacement at half the cost. Easy sales process, great price, great product.
Reviewed by Gary H (Peoria, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Aug 04, 2018 5:38 AM
Fit and finish was great. I've put around 3000 miles on it and performs as well as OEM. They do use a copper crush washer on the banjo bolt versus the steel one for the OEM, but other than figuring out the right torque spec for it install was a breeze.