- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your ride’s spot with Power Stop Autospecialty Parking Brake Shoes
- Rust-resistant, 100% new steel shoes to replace your worn factory parking shoes
- Environmentally-friendly construction from completely asbestos- and copper-free materials
- Semi-metallic parking brake shoes are post-cured for more power and shorter break-in time
- Custom-made for your vehicle with OEM specifications for maximum stopping power
- Advanced chamfer design assures noise-free braking without chatter
- Precision arc ground for exact drum fitment
- Your Power Stop Autospecialty Parking Brake Shoes are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Whether you need to stop abruptly or secure your ride on a steep incline, Power Stop Autospecialty Parking Brake Shoes guarantee peak performance every time you pull that lever. Designed to withstand years of demanding use, Power Stop Emergency Brake Shoes are made with 100% new steel with an entirely asbestos- and copper-free formula.
Semi-metallic Power Stop Parking Brake Shoes are post-cured to provide boosted brake power and a shorter break-in period. Custom-fit for your car, truck or SUV, Power Stop Park Brake Pads are available for everything from your daily driver to your off-roader.
Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, Power Stop Parking Brake Pads feature unique chamfers that deliver noise-free braking without chatter and a ground precision arc for exact drum fitment. Your Power Stop Autospecialty Parking Brake Shoes are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
Power Stop Autospecialty Parking Brake Shoes Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James H (Oxnard, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Mitsubishi Montero — Jan 28, 2016 9:27 PM
Have a 2002 and the parking brake shoes had never been changed so as I was installing powerstop rotors and new brake shoes I decided to replace the parking brake as well. These brake shoes were a perfect fit it had been a while since I replace brake shoes but the parts fit so well that replacement was straight forward. Easy to find the product on the web site quick shipping and a perfect fit.
Reviewed by James K (HAWTHORNE, FL) — Aug 04, 2015 4:21 AM
Perfect replacement parts. Directly replaces the emergency brake shoes on my 2000 Corvette. After all the hassle of getting the rotor off, why not replace the emergency shoes?