- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride the best brake replacement with a Power Stop Euro-Stop Brake Kit
- Engineered to meet strict European ECE-R90 standards for OE performance and safety
- ECE-R90 standards are required for all replacement brake disc and linings sold in the EU
- Rotors are coated with genuine Geomet for superior anti-corrosion resistance
- High-Carbon disc brake rotors withstand extreme stress and greater thermal resistance
- Machined rotors offer improved damping coefficient for quiet, smooth braking
- Available for most popular European vehicles (electronic wear sensors included)
- Your PowerStop Euro Brakes come with a 3-year limited warranty
Upgrade your stopping power, without the expensive dealership price tag, with a PowerStop Euro Brake Kit. Available for most popular European vehicles on the road today, these custom kits are engineered to meet the strict European ECE-R90 standards necessary to stop your sporty ride. 3-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Power Stop Euro-Stop Brake Kit Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by steven h (OLYPHANT, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan — Jun 08, 2019 6:50 AM
Got a set of performance brakes for my 2013 Volkswagen CC and it chewed them up within 6 weeks. Got set of euro stops for my car and have had no problems since. Put a set on my 2014 tiguan and had the same result. Smooth breathing and grabs hard when you need them to.
Reviewed by Nicholas J (MELVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Land Rover Range Rover — Jan 10, 2019 7:06 PM
Reviewed by Josef J (WESTFIELD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Mini Cooper — Jul 27, 2018 12:59 PM
I typically am OEM and was checking what's available out there. I was skeptical at first but couldn't find any bad reviews about the product so it must be good and went ahead and purchased it. So far so good and time will tell.