- Save 5% Use Promo Code: power5
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Update your worn out brakes with confidence with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits
- Included in your kit is a complete set of Autospecialty OE brake rotors and ceramic brake pads
- Designed for consistently smooth, no-noise braking
- Everything you need for a brake service is included right in the box – rotors, pads, stainless steel hardware, and brake lubricant
- Rotors are 100% mill-balanced with a non-directional rotor surface
- Kits are available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
- Proprietary ceramic formula ensures quiet and reliable braking performance
- Each kit is backed by a 90-day 3,000 mile warranty against defects
Bring back your stopping power and get rid of that annoying squeaking already with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits. Power Stop ceramic brake pads are specially formulated to provide strong braking performance without the headaches of squealing brakes or annoying dust. Inside your kit you will find everything you need, from Autospecialty OE brake rotors and ceramic friction pads to stainless steel hardware and lubricant.
On top of great braking performance, Power Stop's proprietary ceramic pad formula is designed to not leave annoying dust all over those nice, clean wheels. Each rotor is perfectly milled and matched for smooth braking with zero brake judder, and every part is guaranteed to be a direct OEM replacement to your current hardware, ensuring a perfec fit every time.
The Z16 Ceramic pads included in the kit are chamfered and slotted to reduce noise and ensure strong, repeatable braking power. Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits are available for front and/or rear axles, with or without calipers, and for disc or drum brakes. Plus, every kit is backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty against defects. Have a problem? Just give us a call and we'll get you back out there with confidence!
Frequently Asked Questions
What brake pad compound is used?
How much dust do the brake pads create?
Is hardware included?
All required hardware is included
How hard are they to install?
Varies by application, but removal of calipers is required. Having a caliper piston compressing tool is very helpful. Remove some fluid from your brake fluid reservoir to prevent overflowing. Fresh fluid and flush is recommended.
Are they loud, or do they produce noise?
Very minimal noise is produced considering the nature of the pad
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Lead and lead compounds, Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), Carbon (Black) and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Power Stop LLC warrants this product to be free from defects and poor workmanship for 90 days from the purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. The 90-day/3,000-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits Customer Reviews
867 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin D (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) — Nov 03, 2020 10:44 AM
Overall, I'm pleased with the brakes. I had them installed at a local shop. They function well and do their job. The only downside is they began to show surface rust in less than one month after being installed. Had I known they would do this in such a short time period, I would have purchased the kit with the coated rotors.
Reviewed by Erika L (HOUSTON, TX) — Aug 03, 2020 7:31 PM