- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your stock brakes with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits
- Included in your kit is a complete set of Autospecialty OE brake rotors and Z17 ceramic brake pads
- Designed for smooth, no-noise braking
- Everything you need can be found inside your box – rotors, pads, stainless steel hardware and brake lubricant
- Rotors are 100% mill-balanced and feature a non-directional rotor surface
- Kits are available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
- Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits are backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty against defects
Refresh your stopping strength with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits. With Power Stop Z17 ceramic brake pads, you can forget all about dust and noise getting in the way of your driving. Inside your kit you will find everything you need, from Autospecialty OE brake rotors and ceramic friction pads to stainless steel hardware and lubricant.
Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits are available for front and/or rear axles, with or without calipers and are backed by a 9-day/3,000-mile warranty against defects.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Lead and lead compounds, Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), Carbon (Black) and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits Customer Reviews
803 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph D (TACOMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — Jun 14, 2019 9:06 AM
Reviewed by Leon L (Manchester, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Jun 04, 2019 12:50 AM
Reviewed by Christopher L (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 23, 2019 8:26 PM
Now i rated these as 3 as for i have very i expectations, these brakes are very good for there price, i recently bought these to replace my well worn out factory brakes, The rotors are pretty good, they do the job just fine. The brake pads are very good as well, they stop on a dime and produce little dust. and this was by far the cheapest brake kit out there and it is well worth it, Very good price for some decent brakes.
Reviewed by Anthony M (MOHNTON, PA) Reviewed for a 1994 Mazda B-Series — May 20, 2019 7:48 AM
Was the cheapest all inclusive brake kit I could find, and turned out to be just as good as any other brakes, also was very pleased that ceramic pads were included as the dust is minimal.