- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your stock brakes with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits
- Brake dust is no threat thanks to carbon-fiber ceramic brake pads that feature a dust-free friction formula
- Included in your kit is a complete set of Autospecialty OE brake rotors and high-performance Evolution ceramic pads
- Designed for smooth, no-noise braking
- Plated using G3000-grade castings
- Everything you need can be found inside your box – rotors, pads, stainless steel hardware and brake lubricant
- Rotors are 100% mill-balanced and feature a non-directional rotor surface
- Kits are available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
- Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Refresh your stopping strength with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits. With carbon-fiber ceramic brake pads, you can forget all about dust and noise getting in the way of your driving. Inside your kit you will find everything you need, from Autospecialty OE brake rotors and high-performance Evolution ceramic pads to stainless steel hardware and lubricant.
Plated using G3000-grade castings, these rotors are 100% mill-balanced with a non-directional surface. Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits are available for front and/or rear axles, with or without calipers and are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits Customer Reviews
666 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David B (SHREVEPORT, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 3 — Monday at 1:09 PM
They're compatible with my 2010 Mazda 3. The vehicle now brakes more safely compared to the worn OEM parts they replaced.
Reviewed by Kenneth Joseph R (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Kia Soul — Jun 11, 2018 8:20 PM
I shopped at others. But I will stay with you guys I was treated like a friend. We talked no more than 5 minutes got what I needed. Good price and like I said he treated me like a friendly. Good job.
Reviewed by Michael T (CAPAC, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Equinox — May 26, 2018 4:18 AM
Have been putting these brakes on my cars for a few years, the performance in good and leave the car stopping with a feeling of confidence. I had a noisy front brake and autoeverything sent out a new set.