- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your stock brakes with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits
- Included in your kit is a complete set of Autospecialty OE brake rotors and ceramic brake pads
- Designed for smooth, no-noise braking
- Everything you need can be found inside your box – rotors, pads, stainless steel hardware and brake lubricant
- Rotors are 100% mill-balanced and feature a non-directional rotor surface
- Kits are available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
Refresh your stopping strength with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits. With Power Stop ceramic brake pads, you can forget all about dust and noise getting in the way of your driving. Inside your kit you will find everything you need, from Autospecialty OE brake rotors and ceramic friction pads to stainless steel hardware and lubricant.
Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits are available for front and/or rear axles, with or without calipers and are backed by a 9-day/3,000-mile warranty against defects.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Lead and lead compounds, Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), Carbon (Black) and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Power Stop LLC warrants this product to be free from defects and poor workmanship for 90 days from the purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. The 90-day/3,000-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits Customer Reviews
833 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brent T (CROOKSVILLE, OH) — Mar 29, 2020 3:42 PM
Reviewed by Dennis S (ELIOT, ME) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Frontier — Mar 28, 2020 4:43 AM
Reviewed by Danny S (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Soul — Mar 27, 2020 10:32 AM