- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your stock brakes with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits
- Brake dust is no threat thanks to carbon-fiber ceramic brake pads that feature a dust-free friction formula
- Included in your kit is a complete set of Autospecialty OE brake rotors and high-performance Evolution ceramic pads
- Designed for smooth, no-noise braking
- Plated using G3000-grade castings
- Everything you need can be found inside your box – rotors, pads, stainless steel hardware and brake lubricant
- Rotors are 100% mill-balanced and feature a non-directional rotor surface
- Kits are available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
- Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Refresh your stopping strength with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits. With carbon-fiber ceramic brake pads, you can forget all about dust and noise getting in the way of your driving. Inside your kit you will find everything you need, from Autospecialty OE brake rotors and high-performance Evolution ceramic pads to stainless steel hardware and lubricant.
Plated using G3000-grade castings, these rotors are 100% mill-balanced with a non-directional surface. Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits are available for front and/or rear axles, with or without calipers and are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits Customer Reviews
660 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary B (WINDHAM, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Terrain — May 14, 2018 6:19 AM
Replaced all 4 rotors and pads. All product received in good condition, no issues. The install for this vehicle is straight forward, about 3 hours total, only challenge is getting the rear rotor off but that is due to the emergency brake setup. Brakes work great, no more shimmy on stopping and they brake smooth. I give credit to the good parts and some credit to the installer (me)... Comes with all hardware and caliper grease, nice.
Reviewed by Gary K (Broadview Heights, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-V — May 11, 2018 3:28 AM
Purchased rotors and pads for front and rear brake job on a 2012 Honda CRV that had original brakes with 71,777 miles. Upon opening box, everything appeared to be high quality and parts fit easily upon install. The problems I have is that 1. pads produce a lot more brake dust then my factor origanal pads, 2. rotors already have surface rust on them and they have only been on car for one week and lastly, the SMALL packet of lube that comes with two rotors is NO way enough lube.
Reviewed by Michael L (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Sportage — May 09, 2018 10:19 AM
As stated brakes and rotor kit was delivered quick and accurate, once installed I m quite happy with the stopping power. I will be ordering front brake and rotor kit for my recently purchased 2013 kia sportage as soon as needed.