- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers pair prowess with pretty
- Custom-sized for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model
- Finished in a vivid red electrostatic powder coating that resists rust and pops behind your open-spoke rims
- Pressure tested to ensure leak-free performance
- Packed with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for greater longevity
- Upgraded with fresh bleeder screws, stainless steel hardware clips and pins
- Lubed with premium silicone for smooth engagement
- Expertly remanufactured and lubricated at Power Stop’s state-of-the-art Chicago facility
- Your Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers' warranty covers from 90 days from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first
Don’t blend into the crowd – add some spice to your brake system with the vivid red electrostatic powder coating of Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers. he rust-resistant powder-coat pops behind your open-spoke rims.
Each Performance Caliper is custom designed to bolt right on, and is pressure tested for leak-free performance. The high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots add enhanced longevity. Power Stop Brake Calipers come with fresh bleeder screws, stainless steel hardware clips and pins for a complete install.You can also count on these calipers for smooth engagement thanks to the premium silicone lubrication.
Expertly remanufactured at Power Stop’s Chicago facility, your Performance Brake Calipers carry a 90-day warranty from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers Customer Reviews
152 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David M (Middletown, DE) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 19, 2018 6:02 AM
I wish the calipers came in other colors, but the powder coating was applied perfectly, sure to resist corrosion better than the stock unpainted parts. Direct replacement, no fitment issues encountered at all. I also recommend the PowerStop cross drilled and slotted rotors. Dealership wanted $1400 to replace brake pads, rotors and calipers. I was able to easily do it myself for 1/3 of the price in a few hours.
Reviewed by Ovide M (Rio Rancho, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G37 — May 07, 2018 7:16 AM
I had warped rotors on my infiniti G37 coupe and wanted sport rotors but didn't want to pay a couple grand. These were a economical alternative and the Bright Red calipers are simply beautiful peaking out from behind my wheels. The brakes now function outstanding.