- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers pair prowess with pretty
- Custom-sized for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model
- Finished in a vivid red electrostatic powder coating that resists rust and pops behind your open-spoke rims
- Pressure tested to ensure leak-free performance
- Packed with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for greater longevity
- Upgraded with fresh bleeder screws, stainless steel hardware clips and pins
- Lubed with premium silicone for smooth engagement
- Expertly remanufactured and lubricated at Power Stop’s state-of-the-art Chicago facility
- Your Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers' warranty covers from 90 days from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first
Don’t blend into the crowd – add some spice to your brake system with the vivid red electrostatic powder coating of Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers. he rust-resistant powder-coat pops behind your open-spoke rims.
Each Performance Caliper is custom designed to bolt right on, and is pressure tested for leak-free performance. The high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots add enhanced longevity. Power Stop Brake Calipers come with fresh bleeder screws, stainless steel hardware clips and pins for a complete install.You can also count on these calipers for smooth engagement thanks to the premium silicone lubrication.
Expertly remanufactured at Power Stop’s Chicago facility, your Performance Brake Calipers carry a 90-day warranty from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic) and Carbon (Black) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers Customer Reviews
163 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony M (Greencastle, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 06, 2019 8:33 AM
Reviewed by Zack M (HOWE, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 29, 2019 8:22 PM
Reviewed by Brett L (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 01, 2019 9:24 PM
Not only do these calipers add some much needed flare to the truck, they deliver outstanding braking performance as well. Very smooth and extremely reliable! Would highly recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Brad D (OAKDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Honda Accord — Feb 10, 2019 11:23 PM
These calipers look good and are a good option if you don't want to rebuild your old ones. One issue I had though was on one where the crush washer sits for the banjo bolt had a couple notches which caused me a lot of problems with leaks. I was able to fix it but some might not of been able to and it could be a deal breaker, they definitely should step up their quality control.
Reviewed by Jeffrey R (Princeton, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 21, 2019 3:41 PM
Ram 2500 Diesel. Bought these to replace my factory calipers. One of my factory calipers locked up not long after I had changed brake pads. Local dealer wanted $1200 to replace 2 front calipers. I went ahead and changed all 4 for way cheaper. I have put about 600 miles on these calipers and they feel great! No problems!