- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers pair prowess with pretty
- Custom-sized for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model
- Finished in a vivid red electrostatic powder coating that resists rust and pops behind your open-spoke rims
- Pressure tested to ensure leak-free performance
- Packed with high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots for greater longevity
- Upgraded with fresh bleeder screws, stainless steel hardware clips and pins
- Lubed with premium silicone for smooth engagement
- Expertly remanufactured and lubricated at Power Stop’s state-of-the-art Chicago facility
- Your Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers' warranty covers from 90 days from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first
Don’t blend into the crowd – add some spice to your brake system with the vivid red electrostatic powder coating of Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers. he rust-resistant powder-coat pops behind your open-spoke rims.
Each Performance Caliper is custom designed to bolt right on, and is pressure tested for leak-free performance. The high-temp EPDM rubber seals and boots add enhanced longevity. Power Stop Brake Calipers come with fresh bleeder screws, stainless steel hardware clips and pins for a complete install.You can also count on these calipers for smooth engagement thanks to the premium silicone lubrication.
Expertly remanufactured at Power Stop’s Chicago facility, your Performance Brake Calipers carry a 90-day warranty from purchase date or 3,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first.
- Core charge for calipers is included in pricing - Click Here for Core Refund Instructions (PDF)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic) and Carbon (Black) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers Customer Reviews
167 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dave W (WAUKESHA, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — Apr 13, 2020 8:13 AM
The calipers and mounting hardware is very good quality. Attaching the e-brake on a mustang is a real pain! Not the fat of these parts. All parts seem to be functioning correctly and free of issues. Not happy with only color available in RED! On a yellow car the red is a bit of a stand-out. Black or gray would be a better option. Color don't effect the performance of these!
Reviewed by Terry B (BAY SHORE, NY) — Mar 27, 2020 3:39 PM
I am very happy and pleased with my Front and Rear Brake Kits. The entire kits are Power Stop Performance; Pads, Rotors, and Calipers. These are not only high quality, they are also 'high quality', and that is the TRUTH. I would advise anyone, regardless of the make or model of car that you drive, to make your next brake replacement one that consists of Power Stop Performance Brakes. You'll be happy that you did.
Reviewed by Brad G (Loveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura TL — Feb 18, 2020 5:23 PM
These calipers look great and perform even better! I also purchased the slotted and drilled rotors and the combination look awesome. Both are great quality products... I'm a new Power Stop customer for life.
Reviewed by Anthony M (Greencastle, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 06, 2019 8:33 AM