- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Have confidence in every push of the pedal with Power Stop Track Day Brake Pads
- Innovative platform-specific carbon fiber/metallic formula compound
- High coefficient of friction and resistant to fading – even as heat increases
- Deliver consistent brake modulation and superior pedal feel
- Cause less rotor wear compared to most aftermarket race pads
- Pair with Power Stop Track Day Rotors for optimal performance
- Your Power Stop Track Day Pads carry a 3-year warranty
Enjoy superior track day stopping power with PowerStop Track Day Brake Pads. Formulated with a platform-specific carbon fiber/metallic compound, these high-performance brake pads boast a very high coefficient of friction and resist fading – even at the highest temperatures. 3-year warranty.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Power Stop Track Day Brake Pads Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by al s (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jan 03, 2017 9:06 AM
I was looking for a pad that works and is quiet at the same time. So far they are meeting my expectations. The fronts are a tight fit but I finally got them on had to really compress the pistons for clearance.
Reviewed by michael l (carnegie, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Sep 21, 2016 3:43 AM
These pads work as well as the much more expensive carbotech pads i uses to use and they last alot longer . I highly recommend them for heavy duty track use.