- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Have confidence in every push of the pedal with Power Stop Track Day Brake Pads
- Innovative platform-specific carbon fiber/metallic formula compound
- High coefficient of friction and resistant to fading – even as heat increases
- Deliver consistent brake modulation and superior pedal feel
- Cause less rotor wear compared to most aftermarket race pads
- Pair with Power Stop Track Day Rotors for optimal performance
- Your Power Stop Track Day Pads carry a 3-year warranty
Enjoy superior track day stopping power with PowerStop Track Day Brake Pads. Formulated with a platform-specific carbon fiber/metallic compound, these high-performance brake pads boast a very high coefficient of friction and resist fading – even at the highest temperatures. 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), and Nickel (Metallic), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Power Stop Track Day Brake Pads Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bill H (Houma, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Mar 03, 2019 9:37 PM
I installed the PowerStop Track Day Pads in my 2013 Boss 302 LS for the Optima Search for the Ultimate Street car events in New Orleans and Barber Motorsports in Birmingham. The pads worked very well with no signs of fading or overheating. I will be ordering another set to have for spares for this years events.
Reviewed by al s (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jan 03, 2017 9:06 AM
Reviewed by michael l (carnegie, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Sep 21, 2016 3:43 AM