- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Z17 Clean Ride Ceramic keeps your wheels dust-free & Genuine Geomet® Coated rotors maintain that new car look
- Brake rotors are fully coated, including inside the vanes to extend rotor life, to maintain that great look behind open wheels
- Comes with everything you need to get the job done, including stainless steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Z17 Clean Ride ceramic brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in the USA
- Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
- Power Stop’s Evolution Genuine Geomet® coated brake rotor, Z17 Clean Ride ceramic pad & stainless-steel installation hardware are engineered to work together to eliminate dust, prevent rust and improve stopping power
Z17 Clean-Ride ceramic brake pads feature low-dust braking performance that is validated through on-vehicle, 3rd party tests in the USA. Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking and include stainless steel hardware where applicable.
Brake rotors are fully coated using genuine GEOMET® coating. The coating is applied on the surface as well as inside the vanes for maximum, long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion and maintains that great look behind open wheels.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer. Power Stop LLC warrants this product to be free from defects and poor workmanship for 3 years from the purchase date or 36,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed on the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a defect in workmanship or material is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to give this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This warranty includes rotor cracking. The 3-year/36,000-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
Power Stop Z17 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael C (ORMOND BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Fiat 500L — Apr 13, 2020 2:21 AM
Brakes were purchased buy the prior reviews and with price in mind. I've always done my own brake jobs and fluid replacement on all my cars and trucks. First time replacement on the Fiat and it went as planed. Every part fit perfect. The first time out no pulling of the steering and smooth braking. Very happy with the results. .
Reviewed by Daniel R (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Altima — Mar 12, 2020 1:46 PM
I installed this kit on my 2010 Altima. I couldn't be happier, the feeling of new breaks and routers feels great when coming up to a stop light. They're whisper quiet and don't leave break dust all over the wheels like the ones I removed. When I'm cleaning my car I spend half the time cleaning the wheels compared to what I used to. If you're thinking about buying this kit, pull the trigger, it's a great kit.
Reviewed by Islam M (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus GS 450h — Mar 12, 2020 9:29 AM
Reviewed by Wayne N (Johnstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Venza — Mar 10, 2020 5:15 AM