- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Z17 Clean Ride Ceramic keeps your wheels dust-free & Genuine Geomet® Coated rotors maintain that new car look
- Brake rotors are fully coated, including inside the vanes to extend rotor life, to maintain that great look behind open wheels
- Comes with everything you need to get the job done, including stainless steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Z17 Clean Ride ceramic brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in the USA
- Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
- Power Stop’s Evolution Genuine Geomet® coated brake rotor, Z17 Clean Ride ceramic pad & stainless-steel installation hardware are engineered to work together to eliminate dust, prevent rust and improve stopping power
Z17 Clean-Ride ceramic brake pads feature low-dust braking performance that is validated through on-vehicle, 3rd party tests in the USA. Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking and include stainless steel hardware where applicable.
Brake rotors are fully coated using genuine GEOMET® coating. The coating is applied on the surface as well as inside the vanes for maximum, long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion and maintains that great look behind open wheels.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Z17 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rebecca S (Elmhurst township, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 20, 2019 1:03 PM
Reviewed by Michael L (ARDMORE, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda 6 — May 08, 2019 6:12 AM
These brakes and rotors are smooth and quiet. The Z17's even look great after it rains, I have yet to see the rotors rust, you can't say those about the rest of the coated ones that are out there. I put these on my 2017 Mazda 6, my car only has 30,000 miles but the rotors and brakes that came from the factory are garbage, they were causing a lot of road noise, these knocked out a majority of my road noise well worth it.
Reviewed by Gene M (Olympia, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Cube — May 05, 2019 10:04 PM
I was bit skeptical... but the evolution kit checked out really clean and the drums and rotors had no oil on them. I just wiped them with paper towel and alcohol to clean dust from the lathe.There was no oxidation. All the parts were new shinny and the shoes appeared to be arched to the drums I would rate these first class