- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits provide precision stopping in a complete kit
- Carbon fiber ceramic formulas provide increased braking power without sacrificing drivability
- Engineered using Tru-Cast technology and custom-matched components that work together for maximum performance
- Ceramic pads deliver up to 20% more stopping power when compared to the competition
- All brake pads are tested by Power Stop to ensure noise-free braking
- Carbon fiber ceramic brake pads use a dust-free friction formula eliminating annoying brake dust
- Drilled and slotted rotors are made using G3000-grade casting from trusted foundries and have beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to all drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub assemblies) to prevent rust and corrosion
- Maximum rotor run-out is 0.0032” and maximum DTV tolerance specification is 0.0005”
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Each caliper sports an electrostatic red powder-coating for striking style and corrosion-resistance
- Optional calipers come armed to the teeth – with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Premium silicone lubrication ensures smoother operation and high-temperature EPDM rubber for extended life
- Precision-machined for an exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day warranty
Wherever you go, prepare your vehicle to stop on a dime with a Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit. Crafted with Tru-cast technology and custom-matched components, this complete kit is precision-machined for an exact OEM fit.
Z23 Kits come with ceramic pads that deliver up to 20% more stopping power, drilled or slotted rotors made using G3000-grade casting and rebuilt calipers that have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance.
Optional calipers come equipped with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins for a complete brake job. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day warranty.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
3086 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christian E (LOMPOC, CA) — May 10, 2018 8:10 PM
Received and installed the new rotors just to figure out I had received the wrong rotors and now I need the new rotors which have new clue if I'll get a exchange or my money back. Brake pads were great tho
Reviewed by Jimmy H (RICHMOND, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — May 10, 2018 10:29 AM
Brakes are great work way better then factory brakes although they send me the wron parts the first time they took care of it and shipped me the correct parts.great customer service! Will be buying from autoanything again