- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits provide precision stopping in a complete kit
- Carbon fiber ceramic formulas provide increased braking power without sacrificing drivability
- Engineered using Tru-Cast technology and custom-matched components that work together for maximum performance
- Ceramic pads deliver up to 20% more stopping power when compared to the competition
- All brake pads are tested by Power Stop to ensure noise-free braking
- Carbon fiber ceramic brake pads use a dust-free friction formula eliminating annoying brake dust
- Drilled and slotted rotors are made using G3000-grade casting from trusted foundries and have beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to all drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub assemblies) to prevent rust and corrosion
- Maximum rotor run-out is 0.0032” and maximum DTV tolerance specification is 0.0005”
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Each caliper sports an electrostatic red powder-coating for striking style and corrosion-resistance
- Optional calipers come armed to the teeth – with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Premium silicone lubrication ensures smoother operation and high-temperature EPDM rubber for extended life
- Precision-machined for an exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a hassle-free 60-day warranty and a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against any defects.
Wherever you go, prepare your vehicle to stop on a dime with a Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit. Crafted with Tru-cast technology and custom-matched components, this complete kit is precision-machined for an exact OEM fit.
Z23 Kits come with ceramic pads that deliver up to 20% more stopping power, drilled or slotted rotors made using G3000-grade casting and rebuilt calipers that have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance.
Optional calipers come equipped with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins for a complete brake job. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a hassle-free 60-day warranty and a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against any defects.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), Carbon (Black) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
3218 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason C (Aptos, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Sienna — Sunday at 10:21 PM
Reviewed by Barry R (HICKORY, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Equinox — Saturday at 8:50 PM
Reviewed by Bruce P (VALLEY CENTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 5:42 PM
Can't beat the price and quality. Came way faster than ship date given on order. Put them on Monday and broke them in today. Feels much better than Tacoma OEM pads and rotors. Have purchase several items to my Tacoma from AutoAnything and have been pleased ach time.
Reviewed by Ken L (PORTLAND, ME) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 5:26 AM
The Z23 front brake rotor and pad kit appears to be very high quality and was easy to install. Hardest part was getting old rotors off my truck. I liked them so much I ordered the rear kit. I will replace all rotors and pads with PS Z23 for $100 less than my low cost mechanic was going to charge for a very basic level job.
Reviewed by Morris M (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 6 — Wednesday at 5:01 PM
Installed the rotors and brakes with ease. Everything was a perfect fit. Test drove my car and applied the brakes. I was amazed on how smooth it felt. I highly recommend the Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake kits.