- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits help you stop on a dime in one kit
- Increase your braking power and sacrifice zero in drivability with the carbon fiber ceramic formulas for your pads.
- Tru-Cast technology and custom-matched components are engineered to maximize your performance
- Enjoy up to 20% more stopping power with ceramic pads as compared to other models
- Power Stop thoroughly tests all brake pads to make sure your braking is free of noise
- Minimize brake dust with these carbon fiber ceramic brake pads and their dust-free friction formula
- Brake temperatures drop by up 180°F thanks to G3000-grade casting drilled and slotted rotors from trusted foundries
- Rust and corrosion are not a problem with the Silver Zinc Dichromate plating that’s applied to all drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub assemblies)
- Maximum DTV tolerance specification is 0.0005” and maximum rotor run-out is 0.0032”
- Solid pad contact is assured with slots that remove gas and dust
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Combine style and resistance to corrosion with calipers that feature an electrostatic red powder-coating
- Your calipers will come standard with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Ensure smoother operation and high-temperature EPDM rubber for extended life with premium silicone lubrication
- An exact OEM fit is assured with precision-machine technology
- No regrets: All Power Stop Z23 Brake Kits come standard with a no-questions-asked 60-day warranty and a 3-year/36,000-mile defect warranty.
You simply can’t skimp on your brakes. Eventually, all brakes need replacing, and you can add supreme stopping power to your vehicle with the Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kit. Power Stop brakes are known by vehicle owners for their levels of quality and performance, and these brake kits only add to this top-notch reputation for several reasons. You’ll see thousands of reviews below that speak to this reputation.
As you can see from the features above, every Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kit comes standard with every detail in mind. You’ll get powder-coated calipers that will resist corrosion while performing at a high level. All the calipers in the Power Stops brake kits are thoroughly lubricated with silicone and 100% pressure tested so you get smooth and powerful stopping capability. You won’t even have to deal with that unsightly brake dust on your wheels, as Power Stop brake kit come standard with low-dust formula fiber ceramic pads.
Supreme stopping power and all of the benefits these brake kits provide doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice performance or drivability, either. The components are so classically manufactured and of such high quality that every Power Stop brake kit will fit seamlessly onto your vehicle without the need for additional modifications. The rotors are cast using the finest G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances. Gone are the days of those noisy, squeaky brakes that also come standard with rough stops and general discomfort behind the wheel.
The Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kit gives you everything you could want. Brake kits are out there, but Power Stop has this figured out to the point where you won’t even have to worry if you’re not happy. All of the brake kits come standard with a 60-day, hassle-free warranty and a 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty against any product defects. Add safety, drivability, style and power to your everyday driving experience today.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), Carbon (Black) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
3319 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George F (AUBURN, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Jul 25, 2019 2:27 PM
Installed all 4 corners with no fuss or muss. Look great on the truck and perform beautifully. I was surprised by the lack of brake dust on the wheels after break in and a few days of driving. Won't miss that chore.
Reviewed by charles s (BURLINGTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Jul 21, 2019 8:33 PM
Rear brake replacement went well. Good products. Should have purchased blackened rotors to match the fronts and the caliper color. Would have been even better kit had new 27mm rotor alignment bolts been included with blue locktite.
Reviewed by Donnie H (AUGUSTA, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 18, 2019 9:07 AM
Reviewed by James W (DAMASCUS, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Sorento — Jul 17, 2019 9:31 AM
Reviewed by JUSTIN G (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Matrix — Jul 16, 2019 8:42 PM
Bad stuff up front. Packing List that came in the box was for a different customer and was incorrect. Parts still made it to the correct destination. While installing calipers this past Sunday, realized that the female threads on the caliper slide were stripped. I would think that during the reman process that would be checked. I needed my car to get to work on Monday so I reused the old slide (no nice red powdercoating). Have to repack and ship cores and bad part at my cost.