- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits provide precision stopping in a complete kit
- Carbon fiber ceramic formulas provide increased braking power without sacrificing drivability
- Engineered using Tru-Cast technology and custom-matched components that work together for maximum performance
- Ceramic pads deliver up to 20% more stopping power when compared to the competition
- All brake pads are tested by Power Stop to ensure noise-free braking
- Carbon fiber ceramic brake pads use a dust-free friction formula eliminating annoying brake dust
- Drilled and slotted rotors are made using G3000-grade casting from trusted foundries and have beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to all drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub assemblies) to prevent rust and corrosion
- Maximum rotor run-out is 0.0032” and maximum DTV tolerance specification is 0.0005”
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Each caliper sports an electrostatic red powder-coating for striking style and corrosion-resistance
- Optional calipers come armed to the teeth – with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Premium silicone lubrication ensures smoother operation and high-temperature EPDM rubber for extended life
- Precision-machined for an exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day warranty
Wherever you go, prepare your vehicle to stop on a dime with a Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit. Crafted with Tru-cast technology and custom-matched components, this complete kit is precision-machined for an exact OEM fit.
Z23 Kits come with ceramic pads that deliver up to 20% more stopping power, drilled or slotted rotors made using G3000-grade casting and rebuilt calipers that have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance.
Optional calipers come equipped with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins for a complete brake job. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day warranty.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
3133 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Franklin G (MANHATTAN, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Buick LaCrosse — Monday at 2:26 PM
The Power Stop Z23 Brake kit was delivered within the specified time. Everything was packaged nicely which helped with installation organization. The break in instruction was easy to understand and easy to perform!! My breaking has never felt smoother!!
Reviewed by Joseph A (Valley Cottage, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus ES 350 — Friday at 5:18 AM
my name is Joseph, I looked for a set of brakes for my Lexus ES 350.the best set I find was this power stop Z23 Evolution kits.$ 10 more than in Amazon. I called the AutoAnything Rep. and told him about it, and he beat the price. every thing worked out good except the plastic boots . the boots was larger size than the one in the old brakes. Good thing I took the old one out with out damaging. I am very happy overall.
Reviewed by Christpher T L (Newport News, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 11, 2018 1:17 PM
I love the look, performance and price of the braking system. There is no comparison between the stock braking system. Upgrading the OEM braking system was well worth it.
Reviewed by Carlos M (Weatherford, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Jul 10, 2018 11:35 AM
Rotors and pads appear to be of good quality. Installed three weeks ago, I've had zero issues with them. They also look awesome on my 2010 Dodge Challenger RT. I would recommend to family and friends. Also, Autoanything was very helpful in the ordering process and were quick in shipping - had them in two day. They were also the cheapest. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Barrett D (Fayetteville, NY) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Impala — Jul 07, 2018 5:02 PM
This kit stops my 4400 lb Impala SS like nothing else in its price range and is comparable to much pricier $2500 kits. Would have rated 4 stars except for the rust that developed in less than 60 days