- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits provide precision stopping in a complete kit
- Carbon fiber ceramic formulas provide increased braking power without sacrificing drivability
- Engineered using Tru-Cast technology and custom-matched components that work together for maximum performance
- Ceramic pads deliver up to 20% more stopping power when compared to the competition
- All brake pads are tested by Power Stop to ensure noise-free braking
- Carbon fiber ceramic brake pads use a dust-free friction formula eliminating annoying brake dust
- Drilled and slotted rotors are made using G3000-grade casting from trusted foundries and have beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to all drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub assemblies) to prevent rust and corrosion
- Maximum rotor run-out is 0.0032” and maximum DTV tolerance specification is 0.0005”
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Each caliper sports an electrostatic red powder-coating for striking style and corrosion-resistance
- Optional calipers come armed to the teeth – with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Premium silicone lubrication ensures smoother operation and high-temperature EPDM rubber for extended life
- Precision-machined for an exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a hassle-free 60-day warranty and a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against any defects.
Wherever you go, prepare your vehicle to stop on a dime with a Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit. Crafted with Tru-cast technology and custom-matched components, this complete kit is precision-machined for an exact OEM fit.
Z23 Kits come with ceramic pads that deliver up to 20% more stopping power, drilled or slotted rotors made using G3000-grade casting and rebuilt calipers that have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance.
Optional calipers come equipped with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins for a complete brake job. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a hassle-free 60-day warranty and a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against any defects.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), Carbon (Black) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
3306 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glen H (Highland Mills, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Jun 20, 2019 10:30 AM
Upgraded the stock brakes on my 2017 Colorado to Z23 Evolution. The Kit had everything that was needed for the install. Perfect match. I did not do it myself, but my mechanic was able to install without any issues. Approximate time of a little over an hour.
Reviewed by Garvin G (Monticello, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 19, 2019 7:18 AM
I cant speak much for how easy they were to put on, but they seem to have helped my braking power. I like the looks of the rotors on my 2016 Ford F150. I wish the colored calipers weren't so expensive. I would have liked to have them and didn't like the idea of having some cheap aluminum caliper covers over top of these new rotors.
Reviewed by Sheena C (SUNNYVALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Acura TLX — Jun 16, 2019 9:02 PM
I replaced my old rotors and brakes for these new ones and they are amazing!! The only thing that I would have to complain is that the two rear rotors, the screws that the manufacture had in my old ones, does not fit. But I heard that it was not needed anyway, so it was just some adjusting to it.
Reviewed by Frank B (GENEVA, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Odyssey — Jun 07, 2019 5:38 AM
I bought a set for the rear last year and loved them. But you know the front is where the braking happens! I had a set installed just this week. Broke them in myself- do the simple quick and then moderate decelerations as instructed before getting underway for real driving pleasure. Smooth, very smooth braking. If the rear brakes are any indication, I will get long good service from these brakes. Glad I finally have them on all four.