- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits provide precision stopping in a complete kit
- Carbon fiber ceramic formulas provide increased braking power without sacrificing drivability
- Engineered using Tru-Cast technology and custom-matched components that work together for maximum performance
- Ceramic pads deliver up to 20% more stopping power when compared to the competition
- All brake pads are tested by Power Stop to ensure noise-free braking
- Carbon fiber ceramic brake pads use a dust-free friction formula eliminating annoying brake dust
- Drilled and slotted rotors are made using G3000-grade casting from trusted foundries and have beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to all drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub assemblies) to prevent rust and corrosion
- Maximum rotor run-out is 0.0032” and maximum DTV tolerance specification is 0.0005”
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Each caliper sports an electrostatic red powder-coating for striking style and corrosion-resistance
- Optional calipers come armed to the teeth – with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Premium silicone lubrication ensures smoother operation and high-temperature EPDM rubber for extended life
- Precision-machined for an exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a hassle-free 60-day warranty and a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against any defects.
Wherever you go, prepare your vehicle to stop on a dime with a Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit. Crafted with Tru-cast technology and custom-matched components, this complete kit is precision-machined for an exact OEM fit.
Z23 Kits come with ceramic pads that deliver up to 20% more stopping power, drilled or slotted rotors made using G3000-grade casting and rebuilt calipers that have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance.
Optional calipers come equipped with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins for a complete brake job. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a hassle-free 60-day warranty and a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against any defects.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), Carbon (Black) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
3332 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rick S (North East, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Saturday at 6:00 PM
Reviewed by Larry H (NEW CARLISLE, OH) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Saturday at 7:04 AM
This is a great kit with everything needed, including the lubrication, necessary for a complete upgrade of the brake system with high quality rotors and pads. The OEM rotors warped, causing vibrations when stopping. These rotors are heavier duty and a much better quality than the originals.
Reviewed by Brett F (Nashua, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Accord — Apr 12, 2019 3:41 PM
2nd car i have put this kit on. All four wheels. Very nice upgrade from stock at a great price. I install myself so this saves a ton of money over replacing OEM and the braking is way better.
Reviewed by peter d (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 BMW 3-Series — Apr 12, 2019 2:08 PM
I ordered the 4 wheel pads and rotors for my BMW 3351. The front brakes were for a 328i. They were the same size pads and rotors but the clips that hold the caliper were wrong. I had to reuse the old ones and throw out the new ones. The brake pad wear sensors were difficult to install compared to the fit of the old ones. Otherwise, they seem to work well and look good on the car.
Reviewed by Jonah M (MYSTIC, CT) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 6 — Apr 11, 2019 9:36 AM
It could use some more brake grease but the routers look great. The pads are high quality, but the rear set of rubber covers didnt work with my model. I'd reccomended this kit due to its overall value.